• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Oh no not another newbie!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neon ~

Carz
    Years
    • Seen Feb 4, 2010
    Greetings I am Neon ~ nice too meet you all
    I came across this site and thought it looked absoloutly amazing!
    My favourite pokemon are ralts and suicune
    I hope to have a nice time here and make some friends

I also love cars and top gear aswell (hence the avatar)

Last edited:

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
    Hey there it's nice to meet you Neon~ , yeah we love newbies ^^ and we love pokemon fans too XD
    enjoy the site and feel free to send me a friend request or i'll send one if ya like

Neon ~

Carz
    Years
    • Seen Feb 4, 2010
    Hey there it's nice to meet you Neon~ , yeah we love newbies ^^ and we love pokemon fans too XD
    enjoy the site and feel free to send me a friend request or i'll send one if ya like

ok that would be very nice

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 10, 2015
    You're right about the absolutely amazing bit. xD'

Welcome to PC~
    I'm sure you'll have that nice time you're hoping for.

Don't hesitate to ask if you need anything. :3

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    I thought people were tired of newbies
    Nope, that won't happen until next month when HG/SS come out. This place tends to get bombarded with new members upon new, English releases. BD

Haha, but even then we're still pretty happy to see new faces.

Welcome aboard the ol' gravy train, Neon ~. Oh, and I have to agree with you, Suicune is one heck of an awesome Pokémon. Which, is strange considering I typically despise water-types. Weird. .__.

Any who, have fun. o/

Destinyfate

ѵᄐᄂᄋ
    Years
    OMG Theres Somebody else who likes cars AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hello welcome to the pokecommunity [read the rules]

Neon ~

Carz
    Years
    • Seen Feb 4, 2010
    Nope, that won't happen until next month when HG/SS come out. This place tends to get bombarded with new members upon new, English releases. BD

Haha, but even then we're still pretty happy to see new faces.

Welcome aboard the ol' gravy train, Neon ~. Oh, and I have to agree with you, Suicune is one heck of an awesome Pokémon. Which, is strange considering I typically despise water-types. Weird. .__.

Any who, have fun. o/

yes I heard of HG/SS can't wait either :D it will be great when it comes out

OMG Theres Somebody else who likes cars AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hello welcome to the pokecommunity [read the rules]

yes I do so muck I collect the tog gear cards xD lol I want the stig

I have :D

Buoysel

Trust me, I'm a Professional*
    Years
    Yay, a new member who likes cars. I too like cars. Welcome to the community, feel free to ask me anything about the forum or about cars.

Neon ~

Carz
    Years
    • Seen Feb 4, 2010
    Yay, a new member who likes cars. I too like cars. Welcome to the community, feel free to ask me anything about the forum or about cars.

yay another member who likes cars aswell xD
    I will don't worry :D

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    Since this is just an alternate account of The Dark Gale, I gotta go ahead and lock this thread. Sorry 'bout that, everyone.

Closed

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back