• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Oh noes, the interesting topic names are all gone! n.n

anime geek

rocking your socks right OFF.
    Years
    HI.

I'm Lilli, or anime geek, and I'm thirteen. I love to make graphics and I use PSP. Unfortunately my program is being repaired, so I'm stuck with my sister's version when she lets me use it. I prefer more clean cut graphics, and I'm not a fan of trillions of textures.

This seems more fun than some other Poke!Forums I've been to, and I decided to join. I've had a look around and saw that most of you are pretty friendly, so I'm sure I'll have a good time at this board.

Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2007
    Welcome to this forum and glad you prefere this one over others =).

Years
    • Seen Mar 19, 2008
    Welcome to the Pokemon community! I also have a psp. I use it to play my hacks =)

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
    Years
    Hi lily, welcome. I hope your PSP if fixed soon and I'd love to see some of your work. ;)

Memory

let's waste time ✖
    Years
    Hello and welcome to the forums~ x) I'm really bored today so I decided to post. :x....

Well anyway. I used PSP for awhile, and I'd love to see some of the graphics you use~ You might even end up opening a request shop up in here, who knows? ^.~

PM me if you need someone to talk to. That's how bored I am, waiting for PM's from people D:!

anime geek

rocking your socks right OFF.
    Years
    Hi Memory! I'd love to see some of your graphics too. And I'll probably take you up on that PM offer, but I'll keep you in suspense for now. :P I'm so nasty.

But people might be all 'I don't want your graphics...' so I'll stay away from that until people express interest.

I posted in the graphics rating thread with a HP fic banner I made a week or so ago, so you can check that out.

Thanks for the welcome.

edit.
    What does the little star on this topic mean? (when you look at it in the index)

Last edited:

diamondpearl876

you can breathe now. x
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 25, 2022
    welcome to the forums! if you ever have a question or need a friend, pm me. (:

also, the star means you've posted in the thread before. or, you're "subscribed" to the thread.

Chompah :x

Den Supuhhmann Dat [oh!]
    Years
    Hi Memory! I'd love to see some of your graphics too. And I'll probably take you up on that PM offer, but I'll keep you in suspense for now. :P I'm so nasty.

But people might be all 'I don't want your graphics...' so I'll stay away from that until people express interest.

I posted in the graphics rating thread with a HP fic banner I made a week or so ago, so you can check that out.

Thanks for the welcome.

edit.
    What does the little star on this topic mean? (when you look at it in the index)

It means your "subscribed" to this thread.
    So when you get to "User CP" you can access it quickly =P

Back