• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

oh purdy srpitez!!1

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2007
    oh purdy srpitez!!1

revamp
    oh purdy srpitez!!1

scratch
    oh purdy srpitez!!1
    oh purdy srpitez!!1

fusoin
    i show mor if u liek

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2007
    kk i show sum more!
    new fusion i made
    oh purdy srpitez!!1

tail an stuf was be very hard to make

Years
    wait you showed that twice.....anyway i think they are really cool especialy the mewtwo/electric pokemon (forgot he name but i know its the de-evolved form of flaafy).

but whats diffrent about the gengar? i dont see much diffrence

Me2UJus4Free

It's peanut butter jelly time!
    Years
    wait you showed that twice.....anyway i think they are really cool especialy the mewtwo/electric pokemon (forgot he name but i know its the de-evolved form of flaafy).

but whats diffrent about the gengar? i dont see much diffrence

That's because it's a complete revamp of the Yellow(?) sprite. It's not just re-coloring the sprite like what most people do.

Years
    ohhhh cool....also the first pic you have of gengar did you draw that yourself or did you do it on the comp? (i'm guessing yourself but i'm asking anyway)

Years
    • Seen Sep 9, 2007
    your mewtwo fusion looks really good, so does the scratch. the scratch kinda reminds me of the robot things in smash bros brawl, lol

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2007
    oh purdy srpitez!!1
    oh purdy srpitez!!1

Ok, first one is the pokemon Red/Blue version Gengar. The third one is the Diamond and Pearl version Gengar. (The second one is the revamp I made) I revamped it, so I wanted the Yellow version Gengar to match the style of Diamond and Pearl. First I resized it, then I outlined it and took some mistakes away. Then I fixed the eyes, points on back and on his head, the mouth, the 'ears', the feets, and then his arms. After that I shaded it and then I shaded the outline. It was pretty hard to make. And Scizor, I don't understand you. (the self draw part of your post)

Also I didn't show the MewtwoMareep twice, I just updated the first post. xD
    @MadEyeMike, it does? xD It's just some idea I came up with when I was bored.

New scratch:
    oh purdy srpitez!!1

It's a Dinosaur and the thing on his belly is a pouch. (that's what it's called, right? o.O)

Years
    • Seen Sep 9, 2007
    @MadEyeMike, it does? xD It's just some idea I came up with when I was bored.

It's not really that close to it, I think it just reminds me of him cause of the robot like face and the purple stuff.

your new scratch is really nice but his stomach and head look a little odd to me.
    not sure why the stomach does but the head sorta looks like it dips down to low between the eyes.

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2007
    oh purdy srpitez!!1
    oh purdy srpitez!!1

Made these a while ago but I still like them. (my only scratches in DP style I think?)

Back