• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"Oh, that's my favorite song!"

Kikaito plush

Angeline plushxKikaito plush
Years
  • my favorite song right now is:
    Spoiler:

I know it's old but Carmel's Carmelldansen is still catchy.

Last edited:
    Years
  • I have a bunch of favorites, but currently my favorite is, Cartoons: Witch Doctor.
    It's catchy, goofy and I've loved it since Middle School.

Last edited:

Chalifoux

:: Certified Granblue Fantasy Nerd ::
    Years
  • I'd have to say it's Young the Giant's "Cough Syrup" because of the soft rhythms that soon switch into awesome guitars and the strong message it carries and how sad it is *sobs*

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • I'm a sucker for theme and variations in music, and Led Zeppelin's "When the Levee Breaks" takes the concept and runs with it for over 7 glorious minutes. I could listen to it all day and still find new things in it, it's that stuffed with goodness! :D

Years
  • Probably.... Snuff by Slipknot. It's a very heartfelt song one wouldn't normally associate with a band known for screaming and swearing.

I'm liking this one right now, too. Certainly a change of pace, considering their other stuff...

I'm also really liking Follow Me by Muse. I'm a huge Muse fan, and this song is the one I've been listening to a lot of lately.

Nakala Pri

Planets by Short Stack. Seriously, it is such a great song and the lyrics are still planted in my head. :D

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Just like most of you, my favorite song changes from time to time. Right now, One by Metallica is my favorite. The solos in this song are amazing, the bass is calm, the vocals are great, and the drumming is beautiful. This song defines the trash metal genre, in my opinion. I end up listening to it five or six times every day. Maybe more, haha.

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
    Years
  • My favorite song has radically shifted to Clarity by Zedd. I think it's been out for awhile, but I only recently stumbled upon it and I'm really hooked. Of course, I've been overplaying it for going on three days now so I'll end up getting exhausted, but I'm in love with the vocals of the female singer in the song and it's just... so great!

Years
  • My favorite song has radically shifted to Clarity by Zedd. I think it's been out for awhile, but I only recently stumbled upon it and I'm really hooked. Of course, I've been overplaying it for going on three days now so I'll end up getting exhausted, but I'm in love with the vocals of the female singer in the song and it's just... so great!

I second this yo, I have to admit the clip is really awesome and oh god those vocals are so beautiful, it totally made me stick the video on my profile. My faves tend to change a lot, but this one will be a long-term fave of mine. And I didn't even know who the female vocalist was until I looked on Tumblr and realized she was a gal named Louisa Rose Allen.

(Oh and I liked your post btw)

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Right now my favourite song is Come On Eileen by Dexy's Midnight Runners. It's an old song, it's a classic, and it's nothing like my normal selection of music, but for some reason I just can't get it out of my head. It's such a good song and the story behind the recording helps a lot (the quickening bridge was a result of having only one chance to record and running low on time during the recording, so I've heard!) and despite his pronunciation of just about every word known to man being incomprehensible, I absolutely love the vocals and the voices in the song.

See for yourself;

Brizz

TM87
    Years
  • I'd have to say that my current favorite song is Humble Beginnings by Reef the Lost Cauze. I hadn't heard of him until about a month ago when a friend of mine played me an album. The first song off the album is Humble Beginnings and turned out to be my favorite. Although like many great songs out there, it's too short! (mainly because of the one minute intro to the song)

SLJd-7afDDw

Nolafus

Aspiring something
    Years
  • My favorite song is Sticks and Stone by Jonsi. Part of it is played at the ending credits of How to Train Your Dragon if you've seen the movie. I ended up buying the soundtrack for that movie and now Forbidden Friendship also ranks high up there at number two. They are both just relaxing songs that really make me feel better whenever a day hasn't exactly gone my way.

Dter ic

Fire Emblem....[b]HEROES[/b]
    Years

Aww yes that's my favourite too! First heard a remix of it on Liquicity and then later heard a cover on an episode of Glee. :P Zedd had a remix competition for the song and I have to say even if the vocals may be the same every remix feels like a different song.

Back