• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

oh well hiya

this_is_ark

who what where
    Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2009
    this place has a scary amount of active members o.o i come from a pretty much dead forum, so it frightens me

hi though

Phaizar

Master Trainer
    Years
    Hey, welcome to PC.

Any questions about Pokemon you can ask anybody here :)

Have a great stay!

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    You should be frightened....>:D

I mean...uh...Welcome to the forum, This_is_ark!

Totally kidding...there's no need to be frightened. We're all very friendly around here, and I'm sure you'll meet some cool people no time! =]

I'll see ya around, and have fun!

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
    Years
    Welcome to PC and I hope you are enjoying it here. Yeah, It's a big active community full of friendly members to greet you, and also full of many people who can, or are willing to be your friend. Sure you might be afraid of the large community, but you will get used to it over time, and you can add me as a friend if you want, I don't mind at all. If you have any questions you can always ask me and see you around!

mcrfreak

Mcrfreak. Is. Back.
    Years
    Hey, welcome to PC.
    I also came from a pretty unactive forum and I was pretty scared of what the people at PC would think of me, but they're all kind and gentle people, and easy to get along with. Enjoy PC!

Dragon_Souther

Vappy x Moony <3333
    Years
    Hello and welcome to PC!

This is one of the most active forums I have ever been to and one with the most members (well except for Warez-BB but that's a different story...) but that just means more people to talk to and more diversity which increases the chance of finding someone with similiar interests as yourself so I'm sure you will make alot of friends here in no time (not that it is very difficult as PC is the very definition of friendly)! So have fun and stay active!

See you around!

Back