• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Oh, who's this?

Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2018
    Hi, I'm Jocelyn! I like photoshop, Doctor Who, movies, good books, making friends, and, of course, pokemon. :) I'm looking forward to learning a few new things and meeting you all.

Years
  • Hi there, Jocelyn, and welcome to PC! :D Doctor Who seems to be really popular but I've never really seen it lmao, maybe I'll give it a try in the future? The general gist of the show looks to be something I'd be interested in. XD;;

But yeah, I'll be looking forward to seeing you around the site~! We're a big but friendly community. n_n Have fun and feel free to VM me if you'd like to chat!

Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2018
    Thanks for the welcome Cirno! And yes, you should watch Doctor Who. It's excellent, and you'll get hooked. :)

Oh, good choice with your name! I only saw Nyssa in a few episodes (namely Terminus), but I always thought she had a beautiful name.

Keromatsu

Froakie is Awesome!
    Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2021
    Hello Welcome To the PC Forums I wish u have a Good good time here!

All The Best to Everyone
    ~Superqami

diab_low

All men live, only few exist.
    Years
  • Hi, I'm Jocelyn! I like photoshop, Doctor Who, movies, good books, making friends, and, of course, pokemon. :) I'm looking forward to learning a few new things and meeting you all.

Hi Jocelyn, welcome to the forums mu name is Diablo. I like everything you have listed except Photoshop since I've never used it :P

Hope you have a great time here and make new friends ;)

Years
  • Hi, I'm Jocelyn! I like photoshop, Doctor Who, movies, good books, making friends, and, of course, pokemon. :) I'm looking forward to learning a few new things and meeting you all.

Hi Jocelyn. I am Hikari.

They call me the Crazy Oshawott Girl, cos well I love Oshawottz.

My interests are similar to yours. I love Pokemon obviously, but also loads of stuff that makes me laugh, memes especially.

Feel free to VM me if you want to chat. I'm friendly to talk to although I am a tad bit quirky.

Remember to read the rules or contact a moderator if you need help.

- Hikari10, "Crazy Oshawott Girl"

Back