• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Oh yay, GUM! <33

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
    WHAT IS THIS I DONT EVEN

I like gummybears when it comes to candy, and Winterfresh when it comes to chewing gum. I hate Juicy Fruit. He it needs to go away.

I've always hated Gummybears so much. He They taste so disgusting. :<

Though I love Juicy Fruit. :]

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2023
    I don't like minty gum.
    But I love any other flavors of gum =D

Tudj

HeartGold :P
    Years
    Yer I eat gum (don't literally eat it) but my favourite types is 5 gum and other wrigleys brand.

Wink

Everyone loves a circus.
    Years
    • Age 29
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 24, 2010
    I like the new Extra Fusions <3 I love the Mango one (or it's peach.. xD).

Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2021
    Oh wow, I thought Glajummy was being spoken about here, too. I was like "What the heck? XD"

Anyway, as for gum..I like any, basically. XD; My favourite, specifically, is probably Trident, though. Or Airwaves. I just like gum in general, I think.

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
    Oh wow, I thought Glajummy was being spoken about here, too. I was like "What the heck? XD"

Anyway, as for gum..I like any, basically. XD; My favourite, specifically, is probably Trident, though. Or Airwaves. I just like gum in general, I think.

Way to forget about me, Em.

I like Ghostdrops more than anything that's not Juicy Fruit right now.

Years
    Guuuuuuuuuuum! I love the stuff. :D For ages, I was practically addicted to it. If I have it, I can chew a pack within a day if I really wanted to. I just love the minty flavor.

Lana.

*spin*
    Years
    Well I have braces, so technically I'm not allowed to chew gum.

... I do anyways. xD

My all-time favorite is Trident Watermelon Twist. It tastes really good. <3

When I can't get my hands on that, most types of spearmint are good - I can't stand peppermint, though. Orbit is probably my favorite spearmint gum with Icebreaker Ice Cubes. xD

And I only like the clear gummy bears. x3

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    I loves me some minty Orbit gum. Sugary gums hurt my teeth, which are insanely sensitive. I even have to eat chocolate slowly, otherwise it hurts them. But yeah...mint all the way.

Back