• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Oh yeah I should make one of these!

Years
  • Hi guys! :3

I just stumbled upon this site's challenge section (as you can guess by me already posting there) and though it looked really cool, seemed like fun and I liked the idea of me posting about my Poké adventures while pretending that people actually read it haha

Anyways I was so eager to try out those challenges I forgot to make one of these things so, I'm doing it now so that I can get more than 15 posts to make my update's look nicer that I can meet some of you and be friends and stuff!

Umm... Pokémon stuff... Umm... Scyther is probably favourite Pokémon because Blade arms, tho I do have a soft spot for Kingler (Or should I say soft shell haha). I think Pokémon Pin-ball is awesome. I'm that scumbag who doesn't plant berries, just take em and run. I think Trubbish is hella kawaii and anyone who disagrees I will fight. Guess that's it?

Non-Pokémon stuff I guess would revolve around Tokusatsu stuff (Japanese Power Rangers I guess to sum it up), which is why if you see me name a Pokémon with a weird looking name, it's probably from there. I also like to write and RP, which could be interesting since I saw a section for that here but, I dunno if I'd jump in that yet. Speaking of RPing I do play DnD a lot in real life (and some times online) but every game ends up dropping on me so I've never got farther than like level 5 :l

So yeah that's me in a nut shell so, you can all be like "HAI BACON!" and I'll be like "HAI GAIS!" and I'll get 15 posts so I can make my Challenge updates all fancy with gifs and stuff. xD

BanditThePikachu

The Raichu of awesome
    Years
  • Welcome to Pokecommunity, CanadianBaconX! I'm Bandit, pleasure to meet you!

It seems you've already found a forum to call home, haha. If you need any help, feel free to leave me a visitor/personal message, and I will help to the best of my ability!

Hope you like it here!

-Bandit

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
  • Yes you should of made a thread from the beginning, because Canadian bacon is a very wonderful thing! But nonetheless, welcome~!! I don't really post about pokemon adventures, but, just about the games in general. :3 But, it is good that you've made a intro thread so that we can meet ya properly~! <3 I do like some pokemon challenges myself, though I haven't done any lately. :( Although, if you want, you can take a look at the Challenges board for all of your challenging desires! There are a lot of challenges out there, so feel free to look at them and try them out. ^^

Kingler and Scyther are indeed good pokemon! I used to use a Kingler on my Pokemon Leaf Green run throughs~ Sometimes I use Scyther on my Pokemon HG run through too. They're pretty strong and fast! Well, Trubbish can be adorable, but Gulpin and Shellder are also adorable!! No one can rival their cuteness tbh. No one. I even had a debate about it and won so fast and strong.

Awah, Power Rangers are also amazing; I used to watch the english version of them all the time before Digimon: Digital Monsters! I had a soft spot for Kimberly, but, the Red and Black Rangers were also amazing~~

I tend to hang out in the RP section too~ For me, it's a great way to bond and work with people, y'know? Plus, RPing in general is fun! You can take a look at the RP Corner if you want. That's where all of the RPs are! We also have a section for writing and fan fiction too; the Fan Fiction and Writing board is there for all your writing pleasures too. ^^ I, myself do like writing, though, I haven't made much fanfics in a long while, haha.. @___@

Anyway yeaaah! Nice to meet ya! I'll take you up in that offer of yours and say:
    Oh yeah I should make one of these!

HAI BACON! And leave it at that.

Enjoy your stay!

Years
  • @Bandit

Thanks! Good to know I got someone to go to if confused and junk.

@Doronjo

OH HAI!!! [Insert Gif Here]

Maybe I'll try some writing stuff on here, I dunno. I should look through more of the site and not just camp the Challenge threads xD Thanks for the welcome :)

Back