• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Oh, you called? When? I'm sorry, my phone was dropped in the sink.

RYOUKI

survive the world.
Years
  • No. I tell them straight up that I specifically did not answer their calls. They know I hate getting calls so why bother? If they want to reach me they text me. I usually ignore people's calls. Though if it's from work or school, I don't pick up, say i never got their calls the next time they ask. If they keep on insisting that I call, i let my sister do it for me and make some excuse. People at work are really annoyed at me for that, but I will continue doing that because I do not like working, and usually they call at the last minute when I already made plans. Can't they call someone else, I kept wanting to ask them that but haven't yet.

Years
  • I do this sometimes. Mostly Ill just say, that I got no call/message from them. They wont search my unanswered calls or browse through my text messages. They just reply: "Hmm weird.." with an innocent not knowing face, on which I say: "I know right!" and make angry face towards my mobile. But I like getting calls, so mostly Ill just answer them. For Skype and other online messages I just dont respond and say that I forgot to turn off my laptop, so it let me on online status but I wasnt at home.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    I don't like answering when my dad calls anymore ): and most calls from other people.

Years
  • Well i never answer ma phone, if someone calls me i say 'well you should now by now i only txt' but now if one of my friends call i pick up because i know its important.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • I actually don't have to make excuses. They usually know why I don't pick up; my cell was most likely on vibrate and I didn't realize. XD

...my cell is broken now, though, so I don't even get calls to miss. DX

Back