• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ohai Everyone

Years
    • Seen Jan 30, 2014
    Ohai PokéCommunity, I am RionZT. I've been lurking the forums here from time to time, but never actually got around to posting anything. So I figured that this would be the obviously best place to make my first post.

Moving right on with a little bit about myself...Definitely a Pokémon fan. (I wouldn't be here otherwise, amirite?....rite?)

I like to draw, read, write, play games, and act otherwise like a goofball. So if I say something random that makes absolutely no sense whatsoever, that's why.

I only have Pokémon White at the moment, but I'm planning on getting White 2. (Well, HOPING to get it at least!)I've only recently gotten Wi-Fi to work properly with my DS, and I have no one to Trade/Battle with, so I'll leave my friend code down below along with other contact information for those who may want it. :D

Anyways, I don't...have a whole lot else to say, really...That was about it, to be honest.

Pokémon White FC:
    Rion - 4770-8665-7079

Other Contact Information:
    Windows Live Messenger - [email protected]
    Skype - pinkiedpie

Anyways, I end this thread with another hello. So hi. :D

~RionZT

Hello, RionZT! A big welcome to the forum. n_n

But yeah, it's never too late to get into posting, so I'm very glad to see you made the decision to become an active member. If you're an artist, writer, and like games, then we certainly have a lot in common. :D What game genre is your favorite? I lean more towards RPGs.

As for Pokemon, the 5th generation was pretty awesome, though Black 2/White 2 really outdid themselves. Nice to see you're playing White! I definitely can relate when it comes to WiFi though, I just got mine working yesterday, too. XD;;

If you'd like to advertise your friend code and other info, why not include it in your signature? That's the best way to advertise these things, since every member can see the info under your posts.

Anyway, it was great meeting you and have fun here, okay?

Years
    • Seen Jan 30, 2014
    I also prefer RPGs as well. I also like RTS games, though, like Command and Conquer.
    5th Gen was pretty good, though my main complaint being the fact that the Fire starter was the third in a row of Pokemon generations to have Fire/Fighting-type evolutions. If they make another generation, I really hope there's a bit more variety in that.

You too? Yeah. Just got mine working yesterday as well. No one to play it with though, since my one friend and I always get communication errors and get booted off WFC. It's pretty weird. I can connect fine with others. Ah well. v_v

Putting it in my signature. A valid point. I legitimately didn't think about it as I was typing this thread up. :D

Thanks, and I definitely will.

~RionZT

Years
    Ohai PokéCommunity, I am RionZT. I've been lurking the forums here from time to time, but never actually got around to posting anything. So I figured that this would be the obviously best place to make my first post.

Moving right on with a little bit about myself...Definitely a Pokémon fan. (I wouldn't be here otherwise, amirite?....rite?)

I like to draw, read, write, play games, and act otherwise like a goofball. So if I say something random that makes absolutely no sense whatsoever, that's why.

I only have Pokémon White at the moment, but I'm planning on getting White 2. (Well, HOPING to get it at least!)I've only recently gotten Wi-Fi to work properly with my DS, and I have no one to Trade/Battle with, so I'll leave my friend code down below along with other contact information for those who may want it. :D

Anyways, I don't...have a whole lot else to say, really...That was about it, to be honest.

Pokémon White FC:
    Rion - 4770-8665-7079

Other Contact Information:
    Windows Live Messenger - [email protected]
    Skype - pinkiedpie

Anyways, I end this thread with another hello. So hi. :D

~RionZT

Hi RionZT, welcome aboard!

Even though you technically joined back in May, we'll still consider you a new member since you don't have that big of a postcount right now.

I used to be a lurker here before eventually signing up last year, and I have since become a PC supporter after 18 months as a member. I've been here 19 months now and I can already look back on how well I evolved as a member.

You're playing White right now? Awesome, cos Black and White are among my fave Pokemon games ever, well at least until I get B2/W2. Since you're playing White, I should show you the Black and White subforum where's there's some great discussion going on.

And it's great that you decided to put your FC in your signature, cos that's the best place to advertise it. Since you're getting into trading and battling, I might also direct you to the Battle Center and Trade Corner which are always fun.

Enjoy your stay and feel free to VM me anytime!

- Hikari10

Back