• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ohai Thar. ;3

Years
  • Hey there! The names Tinychu but most people on other forums just call me Chuu so you're all also welcome to call me that. ^_^ Anyway, Im a Tomboy, so no need to be all mannerly or whatever around me, Im kinda like one of the guys. :D I LOOOVE Pokémon and Anime/Manga I also study, sword combat and Muy Thai martial arts. Im very active despite how I might seem, being on this computer about 75% of my life. LOL but I just thought I'd greet you guys. ... Hopefully Im not the ONLY girl here. ;_;

Hatsuharu

☆ princess of despair ☆
    Years
  • *raises hand for confirmed tomboy-ish female*

Heh, nah, there are plenty of girls here on PC so you needn't worry about that! I'm Haru, and although I just made my reappearance on the forums recently, I thought you might want a nice hello and welcome to the PC community!

Feel free to message me with any questions you might have.

Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2013
    Welcome Chu!

Even though I'm not a girl, I totally understand your fandom for Pichu as I am a total lover of all things Pichu/Pikachu/Raichu. :D

I'm new myself so, hai~ xD

Years
  • @Hatsuharu: *gasp* Yes! Im not alone! Whew.. I thought I was going to be swamped with replies from guys. By the way, I love your Username! <3 Anyway as you being the first female I've met here I CLAIM YOU AS MY PARTNER IN CRIME. No objections. :)

@Kiite: Thanks buddy! You seem pretty nice. I also welcome you too since we're both new. ^_^

Years
  • Pshaw, I'm a girl myself. There are very, very many girls here so no worries. n~n Welcome, Chuu! If you love the Pichu line as much as I do then you're instantly a lot more awesome. I love it as well as electric types.

Oh, what are some anime shows you're interested in!? I really like anime myself. Kuroko no Basket and Magi season 2 both started airing this month so I've been keeping myself busy with those. And although it's not really an anime, Legend of Korra has been great too. If you'd like to discuss anime you're more than welcome to stop by General Entertainment! That's the go-to board for anime as well as movies, TV shows, music, and books. Pretty big and diverse part of the site that's also quite popular.

Have a blast here! I'm sure you will as you seem outgoing. Don't forget to keep logging in and involving yourself with all the discussions. :3

Years
  • Oh my goodness, you guys are making me feel so welcome. Teehee, I guess that's what this is for, huh? But anyway Im glad to hear that! I like your avi btw. It's really purdy. ;3

I like all kinds of Anime, mainly adventure and comedic. ^_^ Im currently following S.A.O (Sword Art Online), I kinda lost interest but I WAS following Naruto, I also like Attack on Titan. Other than that, I satisfy my urges with video games. :P But if you could refer some interesting ones to me then I'd have something else to watch for once. >_< But anyway, Nice to meet you Hun!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Hey there! Pichu is a pretty cute pokemon, I have to agree. :3

Speaking of Anime, I really like Fairy Tail, Koroko, and someee parts of Naruto~ Though I have to catch up, ahaha. I really like S.A.O too, which I wish they made more seasonssss.. ugh.

Mmm, so, what video games are you mostly into? I really like Nintendo games, buuut other games like the Tales games, and other random stuff. :3 Anyways, it's really ncie to meet you! We should talk sometime, yeah? <3

Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2013
    Welcome to PC!
    I haven't got into Anime/Manga, until recently.
    I just started reading Death Note.

Hope to see you around!

Back