• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ohai there~

SebbieSawrr

Youchoober
Years
  • Hi there,
    My name is Sebbie.
    I'm currently a student at university in New Zealand.
    I post Pokemon battles etc on youtube :3

Nice to meet you all ^^

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
    Years
  • hi there SebbiSawr! I love watching pokemon battles on youtube! I am a fan of TKN, Marriland, and Xeberos. :)

anyway, welcome to PC! see you around!

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • Hi Sebbie, and welcome to the PokeCommunity! There are a fair number of uni-students here, as well as a sizable minority of Kiwis, so hopefully you should fit in wonderfully. If you're looking for people to battle, I'd suggest going to the Competitive Battling Center, the numero uno destination for things such as this on PC. And if you need help with something, don't hesitate to contact any of the moderators; we'll hopefully be able to help you with the problem you have. So, have fun, Sebbie! :D

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
    Years
  • Finally Sebbie, nice to see you here! Welcome aboard the good ship S.S. Pokecommunity! Come join me in the Roleplay Section sometime!

Back