• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ohai

Years
  • Ok, so I'll start off with one of the reasons why I joined this forum...

ROM troubles

ROM troubles which indicate to Heart Gold and Soul Silver. I pre-ordered the game but I'm a tad impatient. I've tried downloading the games several times, a couple were completely in Japanese, one was translated 70% but the game froze after I put my name in. I saw that a patch on this forum existed but when I tried using the GUI patch for my copy of the game, it did make a patch file but it remained at 0 bytes. I left it overnight hoping it would accumulate more (as indicated by the readme file) however, it didn't.

So...help?

Oh and to ensure I'm not viewed as a needy ****, I decided to list out some of my interests so peeps can get to know me better.

Purple
    Brawl
    Soccer < Liverpool, England, Barcelona
    D&D
    Harry Potter
    Caffeine
    Halo
    MLG
    Final Fantasy < IV, VII, IX, X, X-2
    Anime < Detective Conan, DB, DBZ, Gundam Wing, Naruto, Cowboy Bebop, Trigun, Wolf's Rain, Shin Chan, The Enigma of Amigara Fault, Gurren Lagann, etc.
    Star Wars
    Muse
    Italian food
    Xbox 360
    Wii
    Nintendo DSi
    Photoshop
    Apple
    Memes
    House
    Seinfeld
    Pokemon
    HP
    Womens
    Guitar Hero
    Demetri Martin
    Roleplaying

uhhh...that's about all I can think of. I think that sums me up pretty well, though feel free to ask me anything that comes to mind.

Back