• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ohai.

Ehrgeiz

CustomTitle1.Show()
Years
  • hi,

My name is, Kris. I'm not really good with Introductions, but I'll give it a shot ;)
    Anyways, I'm a huge fan of Pokemon (self-explanatory I guess lol) So I decided on making an account here; to chat with people with similar interest as myself. I recently turned 20 and have been playing Pokemon games since 2000. Just like everyone else, I was hooked on the Pokemon craze instantly! The concept of catching sweet looking monsters and battling, doing quest, evolving 'em into even more awesome/powerful monsters, and stopping an evil organization from using them for devious purposes was just, well, awesome! Now, I'll just list some silly random Pokemon related facts I guess.

Favorite Pokemon: Kyogre
    Favorite Starter: Bulbasaur <3
    Favorite Game: Red Version
    Games I've Actually Beaten: Green, Red, Yellow, Silver, Crystal, Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, Fire Red, Leaf Green, Soul Silver, White, White 2, and Pokemon XD Gale Of Darkness.
    Favorite Character: Steven

My Pokemon Party: Kyogre, Metagross, Venusaur, Scizor, Alakazam, and Noctowl.
    Favorite Pokemon to Rename: Marill = Pikablu ^^
    Favorite Region: Kanto
    Which Version of X&Y Will I choose?: X (
    Xerneas looks sweet!)

Well, that's about it. So hopefully I will enjoy my stay here at, PokeCommunity. :)

With Kind Regards,
    Kris L.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Hi there Kris! Great to see you here, sweetheart! Name's Megan and it's nice to meet you. :)

I'm also a huge fan of Pokemon as well...in fact, we all are so you're not the only one. :D I have Silver, Soulsilver & Black, and I am totally looking forward in getting XY very soon. :D They're the games everyone's talking about and we have a special section dedicated to the new games. We've been speculating and touching on the hottest topics out there, like the starters, as well as the new Mega Pokemon that have recently been released. :D

omg I will always remember Pikablu. The nostalgiaaa <3

Well, Kris, I know you will enjoy it here. PC is such a friendly community and you will have such an awesome time! Feel free to drop me a line if you wanna be friends, and/or you can always ask a staff member if you have any questions! See you around :D

Magykx

It's too cold for you here.
    Years
  • Welcome to PC Kris!
    We have many common interests according to your list of favorites, haha. I also love Kyogre and will also be choosing X. Xerneas just looks so cool! Loving the sword legs.
    Anyway, I hope you enjoy your stay at PC, and don't be shy to shoot me a friend request if you need a friend! :)

Years
  • Pokemon's concept hooked me ever since R/B were released. <3 As a kid I didn't care for graphics at all and didn't even consider it bad; all that mattered were the amazing Pokemon and gameplay, whee. Welcome to PC! :)

Bulbasaur is so freaking cute and one of my favorite starters too, though as far as grass starters go I prefer Chikorita just a wee bit more. Bulbasaur and Ivysaur have always been big favorites! You've got awesome taste. Any reason you haven't tried the fourth gen? I'm not seeing any of the Sinnoh games on your list so I'm curious! Did you fall out of Pokemon around then orr did you not like the region/Pokemon? Or did you just not complete those? Or maybe something else?! I have.. pretty much every game, but as far as time goes, Sapphire probably ate at least 300 hours of playtime.

By the way, X all the way! :D That's the version I'm choosing, too. Getting Chespin as my starter and am so very excited to get the game and trade with all of our amazing members. Be sure to poke around our Pokemon X & Y board if you're ever craving to discuss those games.. it's fun and will be very worth it. We all especially love speculating to see what future features will be released.

Have an amazing time here, Kris! Thanks for joining and be sure to contact a staff member if you need anything!

Years
  • I have to say, nice intro! Welcome!

It's always nice to see a new member step into PC's community every day, and you're no exception. I'm also 20 and I often get bullied for still liking Pokemon. Thankfully, we have a fair share of members around your age so you'll get on with them just fine. The others have already pointed you in possible sections you might like, although you might find some other places to hang out as well.

I'm also looking forward to X & Y, already settled on my starter choice and everything. But yes, we do hope you can stick around and be an active member because we love meeting new faces. The staff there, like Cirno just above me are always there if you need help, but I'm always happy to chat with you too so leave me a visitor message anytime and I'd be glad to show you around. Also, read the rules so you don't get into trouble, because breaking a rule isn't fun at all. Have a great time here Kris!

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Ehrgeiz

CustomTitle1.Show()
    Years
  • Hi there Kris! Great to see you here, sweetheart! Name's Megan and it's nice to meet you. :)

I'm also a huge fan of Pokemon as well...in fact, we all are so you're not the only one. :D I have Silver, Soulsilver & Black, and I am totally looking forward in getting XY very soon. :D They're the games everyone's talking about and we have a special section dedicated to the new games. We've been speculating and touching on the hottest topics out there, like the starters, as well as the new Mega Pokemon that have recently been released. :D

omg I will always remember Pikablu. The nostalgiaaa <3

Well, Kris, I know you will enjoy it here. PC is such a friendly community and you will have such an awesome time! Feel free to drop me a line if you wanna be friends, and/or you can always ask a staff member if you have any questions! See you around :D

Hi! Yeah, the new games are going to be amazing. I'll definitely be checking out that section
    Man, I remember hearing all the Pikablu rumors like it was yesterday; good times, good times.
    Thank you for the kind wishes :)

NameMeansAll

Stay true-anything is Possible
    Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2013
    Hi Kris, welcome to PC! Hope you enjoy it here. Lots of cool people here and fun things to do. Also nice to meet you. :3

Ehrgeiz

CustomTitle1.Show()
    Years
  • Sorry for the late reply, I was meaning to quote and reply for each one of you; but I was busy with some stuff.

Anyways, thank you all for the wishes! I truly feel welcome <3

Falsever

Nation Blue
    Years
  • Hello, there! You're not good with introductions but you made a long post! xD
    Welcome to PC, you'll find great friends and have fun here.
    I hope you stick around!

Back