• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ohayo~ >>"

Years
    >>"
    My name is Spanish.
    I'm new here (YAYnoobs. >>")
    If anyone wants to know, my favorite Pokemon is Suicune.
    Mainly, I'll be here writing and reviewing stories and such...my mom's cheap so I don't have a lot of the games. ;w;
    But yeah.
    >>"

YuuNoKami Saka

Super Sentai, Mairu!
    Years
    Last edited by a moderator:

The Wave

Something to believe in....
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    Welcome to PC!

it's sad that you don't have much pokemon games, but hey, you can't get everything you want. go to the ROM section, I hope you'll like that place (I'm almost certain of it). but even then, you'll make some great stories, won't you?

Welcome! =)

I'm new myself and all I can say is, this place rocks!! lol much better than my former community (gamefaqs) *shudders*.... Anyways, hope you enjoy your stay.

gamefaqs eh? that place corupted me... I'm here to keep me in control. *shudders*
    I'm wondering why I'm still there.....

Last edited by a moderator:

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
    Welcome to the Community Spanish.
    And too bad about ure mom, may I suggest getting a CycloDS?

Anyways, Welcome to PC!
    Have a nice stay!

Katsume

iRawr'er
    Years
    Ohayo-Gozimasu~ o-o;
    Welcome to teh forums, lesh be friends! (Don't worry, I'm not as creepy like this all the time)Have fun and be good~!

GKS

Retired Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2013
    Welcome to the community, Spanish John

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    Welcome to PC, Spanish!

Good to have you here! I think you'll have a great time...I'm sure we'll all be looking forward to seeing a bit of your writing. That is a shame about not being able to buy the games though =(\

Well, since I am a bit late to this post, I think everything was covered...So I shall see you around, and have fun!

Years
    Welcome to PokeCommunity! I hope you enjoy your stay here and make lots of friends
    Oh and if you can't afford games, go to the ROM section of the board. All questions will be answered there.

ROM? Where's that? o.o

Welcome to the Community Spanish.
    And too bad about ure mom, may I suggest getting a CycloDS?

Anyways, Welcome to PC!
    Have a nice stay!

CycloDS? @.@

Ah, thank you everyone, for welcoming me so warmly~ =]

genesis42

King of kings
    Years
    Welcome! =)

I'm new myself and all I can say is, this place rocks!! lol much better than my former community (gamefaqs) *shudders*.... Anyways, hope you enjoy your stay.

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
    Welcome! =)

Gamefaqs!?! Its good you left, I've seen those forums *shudder shudder* Shambles. Anyway. WELCOME SPANISH!! Have a great time here at P.C. You'll find everything you want to find here about Pokemon and I'm sure over at Wi-Fi Trade Corner you'll find lots of Suicunes (maybe shinys). It is here:
    https://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=161

Read rules and you'll get along fine! See ya,

D_R_A

moments.

quixotic
    Years
    Welcome to the Community Spanish!
    I hope you enjoy your stay here and I am sure you will make some friends who will stick by you.
    I look forward to reading some of your stuff so get ready!

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    Oh,welcome Spanish John, funny username D:,make sure to read the rules and FAQ,hope to see you around the forum soon.

Paul

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    You're a writer!? Awesome! :DDDD We need way more writers here at PC. We've got a couple sections you can head to for writing, depending on what you enjoy.

We've got the Other Writing section, which is for mainly fiction stories and poetry.
    We've also got the Pokemon Fanfiction and Poetry, which is for any stories related to Pokemon. :D

Hope to see you posting around Other Writing sometime. :3

Years
    You write? Awesome! I like to think I'm a writer... then again, most days, I feel I'm too crappy to be called one. D; I don't post my stuff, though, so at least I'm sparing everyone's eyeballs.
    But yeah, follow the magical links above you and make a Popwar Bunny happy. :) He's not cute when he's emo. :( *shot*

Randomness aside, welcome to PC! Well, let's see, to be a proper welcome, I need...
    [x] random babble.
    [x] Welcome to PC!
    [ ] Read the rules.
    [ ] Have fun.
    [ ] Candy.

I guess I should say read the rules, have fun, and then toss you some candy. XD *tosses mints*

Back