• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ohey!

Kamitsure-chan

Massive Cynthia fangirl. :3
Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Apr 15, 2011
    Hey, everyone. :3 I'm Kamitsure-chan. I'm new to PokeCommunity (obviously), but I've been a fan of Pokemon for years, literally ever since it first came out in America. My favorite generation is 2nd gen, and 4th is my second favorite. I'm incredibly excited for Black and White to come out ^w^ I'm also 18 years old. So... I look forward to meeting people :3

Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2014
    Hi! I love the second generation. First gen is my favorite, but 2nd has some great Pokemon too.

Years
  • Welcome to PokeCommunity, Kamitsure-chan! Any particular reason for liking those two generations? It wouldn't happen to be Johto, would it? ^_^

Do you have any plans on which out of Black or White you'll be getting? I won't have any money at the time I come out, but I do plan on getting both, myself! ^_^;;

Out of curiosity, do you happen to play/collect the Pokemon TCG? We've got a quiet section here that could use more collectors asking how much their cards are worth. So if you've got any feel free to post them and ask away! I'll get to pricing them for ya in a few days if someone else doesn't beat me to it! ^_^;;

Kamitsure-chan

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Apr 15, 2011
    Thanks ^w^ I actually plan on getting Black, since I'm preferring Reshiram's look over Zekrom's. It was actually a rather tough decision, because I tend to pick the version that is less popular around my friends and where I live (when HG/SS came out I picked SS because I've always preferred Silver version, and majority of my friends had HG anyway). Originally I was going to pick White because I figured everyone else would want Black, but then Reshiram and Zekrom came out, and I was all, "Ooh, maybe everyone'll pick White because of Zekrom..." So I was just all, "Eh, I like how Reshiram looks better."

I'm not really sure why I love 2nd gen so much, but I really love the Pokemon from 4th gen, and plus, there's always the addition of Cynthia ;D I'm a Cynthia fangirl, and I was absolutely overjoyed when I found out she'd be in B/W.

I actually don't play the TCG, but I do collect the cards.

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
  • Hai-ya~! Super special chocolaty fudge-coated welcome to you~!

I myself am getting pokemon white. :3 Its only because of getting Zekrom, White forest, Runclus, and other neat stuffz. But, I was going to get black too sooner or later. <3 Cause I do like Reshiram myself. :3 In other news, so I assume your into Black and White, yes? You could check out the Black and White sub forum if you would like too; its basically a forum where you can chat about Black and White stuffz. Just as long as there isn't any spoilers~ I have Heart Gold; that's because I played he original pokemon Gold before. All my other friends got silver. <3 By the way, there's a Heart Gold and Soul Silver sub forum as well for you to check out if you wish; if your into the games. <3 Annnnnnd its a place where you can chat about HG/SS.

Eh, I kind of liked Pokemon D/P/Pl, but HG is my favourite so far. <3 And like pokemon B/W, and HG/SS, there's a sub foru mfor the Pokemon Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum as well. Again, a disscussion board, only its about Pokemon D/P/Pl. <3

Well anyway, thanks for being with us today, enjoy your stay~! [comes with a free hat. :3]

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • Welcome to PC! Another longtime fan here! As for me, I really don't have a preferred generation (though the Hoenn region is my least favorite of the regions so far). I'm still not sold on the 5th gen games (too much has changed and I am getting up there in years xD) but I'll probably be picking White if I do decide to take the 5th gen plunge.

Well, old generations or new, you'll find plenty of topics here on PC to discuss 'em all! So please take the time to explore our site and all that we have to offer!

Kamitsure-chan

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Apr 15, 2011
    Thanks ^w^ I look forward to actively participating here... though I do have a tendency to lurk from time to time. ^^;

Back