• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ohh! That's the color of my floor!

Well, seeing as I need to clean my room, I've decided to ask PC about their rooms.

1. How often do you clean your room?
2. How messy is your room before you clean?
3. How long does it take you to clean your room?
4. Is your room messy as of right now?
5. How thoroughly of a job do you usually do? (I.E. Just pick up things, vacuum, scrub the walls, etc.

I try to, but I can really only clean my room like less than monthly :/
2. Ugh, you would trip walking through it that is how messy it is currently.
3. Depending on how devoted I am to it, it could range from a a few hours, to a few days.
4. Yes, of course.
5. I usually cap it off at vacuuming. I s'pose one of these days, I'll clean down everything. I will scrub the walls, and deeply clean the carpet. Wash my sheets, blankets, pillow covers and etc. But that probably won't happen until I get my own room. :/

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
    I generally don't clean it, I move things onto my desk the day the cleaners come, and then it all goes back, endless cycle basically. It's fairly clean already but yeah, generally takes about a minute, no atm it's alright, and yeah as I said, stuff just get's moved.

Last edited:

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    Once in a while I guess. Probably once in 3 days. If I'm really lazy then once in a week.

Depends. Sometimes it's really messy, sometimes it's a little messy

15 minutes I suppose.

Nope :)

5. How thoroughly of a job do you usually do? (I.E. Just pick up things, vacuum, scrub the walls, etc.
    Meh...I'm too lazy. I generally just pick up things and wipe my desk.

DR.MUNCHLAX

Just passing by.
    Years
    I try to clean every morning so my room never gets filthy. Sometimes I sleep in too late a forget though :p

Never bad, a little dusting and picking up each morning tends to keep my room in order.

Ten to fifteen mintues.

Nope :3

I dust every other day and vacuum three days a week, the cats love getting cat litter everywhere.

Years
    Well, depending on how busy I am, anywhere between twice in a week and once every three/four months. Been nearly two months since I last thoroughly cleaned it (that's what I consider cleaning - I don't count dealing with my laundry/bedspread as cleaning).

Usually ridiculously so... I have a small room with a ton of stuff. I'm kinda a pack rat.

Usually a day or two, because I have to reorganize things to make room for the mess.

Very much so.

5. How thoroughly of a job do you usually do?
    As thorough as a pack rat can get, usually. Otherwise I don't count it as cleaning.

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
    I try to clean my room every month, but that's been happening lately. XD; I haven't cleaned it in two months. Hm, I should start picking up all these bottles then...

It's sooo unkempt that my parents does not dare entering. They're afraid that something might pop out. Anyways, saying that it's terribly messy is a big understatement. It's funny how fast I can get my room dirty while it takes so long for me to clean it. xO Um, maybe two days? I'll give myself a 5//10. :<

Yes, my room is currently a marsh-pit. May you come in? <3

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Well, seeing as I need to clean my room, I've decided to ask PC about their rooms.

I try to, but I can really only clean my room like less than monthly :/
    2. Ugh, you would trip walking through it that is how messy it is currently.
    3. Depending on how devoted I am to it, it could range from a a few hours, to a few days.
    4. Yes, of course.
    5. I usually cap it off at vacuuming. I s'pose one of these days, I'll clean down everything. I will scrub the walls, and deeply clean the carpet. Wash my sheets, blankets, pillow covers and etc. But that probably won't happen until I get my own room. :/

Everyone tends to call me a neat freak so you can always expect my room to be clean. xD; The only time you'll see my room in a mess is if I'm too lazy to start cleaning, but I would do it at a later time. When I'm cleaning my room, I like to make sure everything is done so I don't have to do it the next day so I usually take about thirty minutes to get everything in place.

Currently my room is not very messy as I cleaned it not too long ago. It doesn't take me very long to decide when I need to clean it, I just get up and start cleaning it so that way I can be relaxed for the rest of the time.
    As for how I clean? I don't usually have much to do, but sometimes I'd rearrange things and neatly fold away my clothes, wash sheets, blankets, etc. and dust off counters. Not in my whole life have I scrubbed the walls before. o-o;

That's basically how I role, I suppose. I can't stand to see my room in such a mess, it makes me feel so uncomfortable.

Cheesymitten

Dukcs
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2015
    Not often, though I think imma have to clean it when my mate comes around on Friday..
    There's clothes on the floor there's paper that could blow the house up.. It's alright really..
    I've never tried to be honest, though I think when I was little it took mum over 3 hours to get our room done..
    Hell yeah! 8D One of the many comforts
    Uhm, my focus suddenly transfers to something else, and wait you're meant to clean the walls?

Miz en Scène

Everybody's connected
    Years
    First of, I'm generally a neatfreak. However, I'm a lazy neatfreak. So you can guess what happens from there... :/

Captain Hobo.

Posting King
    Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2011
    1. Like every 2 months.
    2. So messy you can't walk.
    3. Like 1 hour and 30 minutes.
    4. Yup it is.
    5. I used throw it somewhere.

Years
    I don't have to clean my room very often. Or, maybe you can say I do it pretty often... You see, I don't really have much in my room to begin with. Cleaning my room consists of maybe picking up some clothes off the floor, and then putting the stuff on top of my storage bin (my makeshift end-table) inside it. I do this whenever there's too much stuff on top of it, which can be anywhere from once a day to every week.

As for a really thorough cleaning, I haven't done one yet. I haven't had a need to yet. And even that would just consist of pulling out the vacuum.

MarstheCar

I lurk often.
    Years
    I clean my room every 5 months;you can still see the carpet; it takes 2 days(Lazy); yes my room is messy; I just pick up things and vacuum.

Years
    Like once a month, my room actually doesn't get that messy.
    Just like stuff on the floor and such.
    About an hour I suppose.
    Nope =]
    I actually clean it really good, so everything is off the floor and easy to find.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    I barely spend any time in my room, so barely.
    One, maybe two objects on the floor usually.
    About 5 seconds.
    Nope.
    I do a damn good job.

luf100

Team Rocket Grunt
    Years
    How often do you clean your room?
    I clean my room probably once a month.

How messy is your room before you clean?
    It's pretty messy. But I don't have actual stuff all over, it's mostly just garbage that I throw on the floor. :|

How long does it take you to clean your room?
    Not very long. Like I said, it's mostly just a lot of garbage (pop cans, chip bags, chocolate bar wrappers, etc.) that needs to be cleaned up, so I just get a big garbage bag and stick everything in there.

Is your room messy as of right now?
    Hmm it's not as bad as it has been but yea I'd say it's pretty messy right now.

How thoroughly of a job do you usually do? (I.E. Just pick up things, vacuum, scrub the walls, etc.
    I pick up all the garbage, put things back/fix up or rearrange them if they were moved, and usually vacuum the floor. I don't scrub or dust or anything like that. :P

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2013
    1. How often do you clean your room? I'm constantly picking stuff up around the house, but I haven't actually taken the time to clean my room in a few months. On average, a couple times a year.
    my room can't help but be cluttery, but sometimes there will be a few things out of place. >3>
    like, five seconds.
    decent.
    5. How thoroughly of a job do you usually do? (I.E. Just pick up things, vacuum, scrub the walls, etc.)
    urm I just pick up stuff and vacuum...wall scrubbing wat

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    I clean my room every day. Mainly because that's how much of a mess it is. I have piles of books and papers all over my room that I don't really have any empty storage space. So I clean every day a little bit at a time to try and lessen the amount of garbage I have.

But my room is indeed a mess. I eat at my desk, so there's always either a glass or bottle just kind of sitting next to my computer. Periodically, if I don't remember to bring out the utensils when I get done using them, there might be a fork or spoon buried under something. I'm pretty good with remembering to bring those out now.

So yeah. It takes me a while to clean up my room. It's a never-ending job. But when I do clean, it's always down as deep as I can go. Vacuuming is a definite thing to do, since I have a hamster, and seeds and bedding get all over my floor. Also, since my desk and one bookshelf are made of tempered glass, I clean those often with glass-cleaning wipes because it's really obvious when those get dirty, and they get dirty often.

Akari

Man
    Years
    Pretty much never, though technically it's not my room as much as it is a family storage room for clothing. It's kinda like an expanded closet. I have the corner as my study space. Still, love you mom for not making me clean the family expanded closet! :D
    It's usually not too bad, though the space seemingly grows less by itself over time.
    Typically one or two hours when I do give it a go.
    I'm not expected to do much, just moving things where they should be, picking up trash and such.

vanna.

I like sequins.
    Years
    How often do you clean your room?
    I'm supposed to clean it once a week, but realistically it gets pushed off to usually every two weeks.
    How messy is your room before you clean?

There are clothes everywhere. For cereal. And my bathroom counter (my bedroom has an open doorway to my bathroom. It's connected, no doors.) has make-up and hair products and appliances everywhere, haha.
    How long does it take you to clean your room?

45 minutes if I'm doing a good job and trying to get it really clean.
    Is your room messy as of right now?
    I'd give it a five. My counter and bed is a mess, but I have cleaned up most of my dirty clothes.
    How thoroughly of a job do you usually do? (I.E. Just pick up things, vacuum, scrub the walls, etc.)
    I vacuum, rehang/throw down the hamper all my clothes, then clean my bathroom by scrubbing, windexing, tilexing, everything. I like starting with a clean room :]

kyunyo

-nomnomnomnom-
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2010
    Every time I see hair and dust on it.

It has hair and dust on it. D:

Three minutes. xD

Nope, my desk is the only thing that's messy though. -3-;; -cleaned it several days ago-

Er...xD;; I don't know really? (whoever scrubs the walls are hardcore cleaners. o__o)

Back