• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ohhh BURNNNN! -Fire pokemon Fan Club-

Xilfer

Just won't die.
    Years
    Member list has been updated and Blaziken is now unclaimable!

I was pretty iffy on infernape as well, but he wasn't so bad after I used him to sweep a bunch of pokemon.

What do you have against Blaziken? do you want everyone to pick Infernape or WHAT?!

Xilfer

Just won't die.
    Years
    I'm sure you'l be added when appolo stelar sees your post!
    i got a topic: how did you all come to like fire types?, i think it would help the group if we all got to know each other, just tell your own individual stories on how you came to like fire types.
    i will answer this topic later. (have to go shopping with my mum)

Shadow Ball

I <3 ghosties the mosties! :P
    Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Jul 18, 2016
    I'll join, I love fire types! Is Charmeleon still available as a partner?

Xilfer

Just won't die.
    Years
    ok, i guess since appolo isn't online much your automatically accepted, welcome to the club, i'm sure appolo would have accepted you all too.
    so here is our current topic: in order to know each other better, tell your own individual stories of how you came to like fire types.
    P.S. Can i be the co-owner or don't you want one?

Shadow Ball

I <3 ghosties the mosties! :P
    Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Jul 18, 2016
    Yay ~ awesome.

I came to love fire types way back when the original games Red and Blue came out. My starter was Charmander, and I adored it! I love Charmander and all of it's evolutions. :]

Xilfer

Just won't die.
    Years
    Cool, i love them too, anyone else?
    I came to like Fire-types back when i was 10, i discovered what an emulator was for the first time and i decided to play pokemon sapphire, that day, i picked torchic as my starter and cherished it ever since, watching it grow into combusken and then into a kick-ass blaziken, that blaziken got me through E4 sidney's team all on his own, I always pick either torchic or treecko from my ruby/sapphire/emerald starters ever since, and it was that blaziken that made me fall in love with fire types, i will be starting a monotype challenge of fire types after i finished my electric one.
    because of my love for electric and fire types, ROCK! IS MY ARCH ENEMY!!!
    Edit: Check out this banner:

Attachments

• Ohhh BURNNNN! -Fire pokemon Fan Club-
      Blaziken.PNG
      5.2 KB · Views: 139
    Last edited:
    Years
    Well I decided to get into pokemon when my friends were and there was a Pokemon Chronicles episode on TV so I thought I might watch it as it's a good way to start. That episode was part 1 of The Legend of Thunder and so Typhlosion was practically the first one I saw and I just basically loved it. Iguess that just led me to loving fire types.

Xilfer

Just won't die.
    Years
    I see, so the first Pokemon you ever saw was Typhlosion, the first Pokemon i ever saw was Pikachu, (of course) can't say it's on my fav list, but Raichu is, check out the awsomeness of that Pokemon in both size, and will:
    Spoiler:

And Cuteness too:
    Spoiler:

And check out his mega kick and his Thunder:
    Spoiler:

Uhhh.....:
    Spoiler:

LOLOLOL.

Ice Queen

I Love May
    Years
    Can i join My fav Fire Pokemon is Typhlosion just look at it, The flames that shoot out of it makes it look so cool. btw if you haven't already notice i want Typhlosion as my partner if im allowed.

Last edited:

Xilfer

Just won't die.
    Years
    I guess since apollo isn't here, your automattically in.

How's about this, al the time, i will add members that apollo can't add (cuz he's not online) to this post so he can add them when he gets back.
    I know I'm getting all Co-Ownery, but it's just temporary if until he gets back.

so New unadded members:
    Ice Queen

Shadow ball

Rivian

Hooh54

Forever

Ynfiniti8
    Delphinus

Nicohoot

Kitsunei

Akihara

Last edited:

Ice Queen

I Love May
    Years
    I edited my first post and it saids Typhlosion as my partner :) also i like Fire types because i like how they look and how they would keep you warm. and Fire moves own after Ice type Fire type would probably be my fav Pokemon type.

Xilfer

Just won't die.
    Years
    Right, just did that.
    I see, anybody else interested in answering this topic?
    P.S. I beileive you know my sister Shinysweety, Ice Queen.

Ice Queen

I Love May
    Years
    I know shinysweety also i came to like fire types since i saw Entei on my Pokemon gold i caught it then did the cloning cheat then stuffed it up then i still had Entei but no Pokedex listing for Entei. I loved that Entei to death.

Xilfer

Just won't die.
    Years
    AK! Rare Candies don't make your Pokemon Weaker, they make it stronger!

For example:

LVL1

PLUS 99 RARE CANDIES=

LVL100

see.

Back