• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ohhh say can you see, by the dawns early light...

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Yeah I didn't do anything special either. It's not that I don't care, but I've got puppies to worry about while all those fireworks are going off. Poor things, can't stand the sound at all. :( I'd rather spend my day at home comforting my dogs than attend some claustrophobic, loud, and uncomfortable event any day of the week.

Sir Codin

I visited some friends, found out most of them can't handle medium salsa, drank a little, talked quite a bit about the World Cup, my new Wii U, spicy food, and sex positions. Then, since we were the anime club, we gathered in the house and watched REDLINE (killer movie), then we set off some fireworks in the streets and felt unabashedly American to the very core.

Yeah, yesterday kicked ass.

Ultramarine

Turn the tables
    Years
  • I used to watch fireworks, but for some reason unbeknownst to myself, fireworks don't seem appealing any more. It's not that I'm getting old or they're too loud or something, they're just light and noise. So really, I didn't do anything for 4th of July. I did take some time to recognise all the men and women who helped us win and retain independence over the years, though.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • It's weird, I don't celebrate Australia Day on January 26 (except for celebrating the 2.5x paycheck I get) but if I were in America I'd totally grab a hotdog and a beer (or whatever passes for a beer and doesn't taste like ass) and watch the fireworks.

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
    Years
  • Wasn't in America, so I did nothing! Kinda wish I had been able to see the fireworks tho! Always my favorite part, especially because for the entirety of the day I'm usually forced to spend with my family's friends (not mine!) in a place where I can't meet any of my friends, soo..

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • The fact that I don't remember what I did should be good enough to get a gist as to how memorable my fourth of July was. I think the most I did was work (private tutor) and text the girl I'm seeing. Legit it. I was fasting too -_-

Back