• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ohhi there

Kikaxlot

Bug Lover 5ever
    Years
    Hi! uwu

I've liked pokemon since forever, pretty much, and lately I've been getting into actual EV training and all that fun stuff. :3c
    I got white2 the day after it came out, and I beat the e4 two days ago yay me.

uhm. I also like cats.

Pardon me, I really don't know what to say haha uwu

Years
    Hi hi, Kix! A biiig welcome to PC. :D I'm Cirno; nice to meet you!

Ahh, speaking of EV training, I think it's about time I get to EVing some of my party in Black 2. You're further along in the story than me, actually! How have you been enjoying it so far? It's really a great game, isn't it? <3

But if you're a cat fan, you're automatically awesome. Do you have any cats? They're the best pets in my eyes and don't require as much attention.. well, mine doesn't, at least.

But yeah, your intro was totally fine, so no worries. :3 You seem like you'll fit in well here, so enjoy yourself, yes? I'm also always open if you ever need help with anything, too~

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    I like you already because you like cats. Here's a complimentary LOLcat for you. :D

ohhi there

So hi! Welcome aboard. <3 Looks like you are ahead of the game. Some people I know are still trying to battle the E4, and I heard it's either a piece of cake or a pain. But hey, it's Pokemon! xD You'll enjoy it here no matter what, because we have boards that pertain to Pokemon as well as battling and such. ^_^ If you ever want to battle or trade with others, you can at the Trade Corner and Battle Center, two great places here at PC.

Well see ya around! You'll defo have a great time here. ^_^

Kikaxlot

Bug Lover 5ever
    Years
    @Cirno: I have to transfer over a whole bunch of pokemon from white before I can start EV training haha. :3c
    BW2 is pretty great, actually! I find the storyline wasn't as compulsive, I guess, as bw but it was still pretty great. And Hugh and Curtis are amazing ohmigosh. <3

Eee yes cats are the best. I have three of them, actually, and they all look alike! But they're all spoiled rotten and whine for attention all the time. They climb over me and everything haha. But I love them. <3 Precious little bbs.

Ah, alright~! Thank you! :3c

@Leaf Storm: Ohmigosh thank. That cat is adorable. uvu
    Ah, yeah, the E4 was actually a piece of cake for me! :3c My team was Emboar, Stoutland, Crobat, Krookodile, Crustle and Ferrothorn haha. When in doubt, steel types save the day, I have to say!

Oh yeah I'll definitely have fun here. :3c Thank you!

Back