• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ohi!

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2010
    Heya, I am new to the forum, and haven't joined any Pokemon related Forums before.
    I thought maybe I should, since only a few of my friends play the Pokemon Games. 8D
    I am currently playing HG, but I am also still getting stuff done on Platinum.
    Good times...

Years
    Well, on a forum like this, you'll find a lot more people who play Pokemon games just like you. XD Lucky you for getting HG this early. Well, be sure to check the rules of the section you want to post in, and more importantly have fun~

Aquerex

A New Beggining
    Years
    I can practically guarantee that you'll have so much fun here (like me!). Isn't HG so much fun?! =D I have SS myself, and it's AWESOME!

Anyways, have fun here! :)

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2010
    Thanks 'yo! (h)
    yeah, I am liking the forum so far... AND HG IS SO GOOD. Takes me back... lol. c:
    I am actually getting SS as well, in the post, it was suppose to come on the UK release date, but didn't.

I'll check the rules before I post around, and also if I have any questions or confusion, I will check the FAQ. :3
    Thanks! 8D

Back