• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ohmigod my friend is getting arrested!

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    It's his own fault, really. Maybe sometime in Juvenile Hall will teach him, though I highly doubt it.

Sorry, but it really shouldn't be any of your concern if he was stupid enough to drink. He's obviously underaged.​

Mika

もえじゃないも
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2013
    There's nothing wrong with drinking underage. oO

There's nothing wrong with drinking

Problems come when people drink too much. Hell, I'm under 21, I've never been drunk, but I have a glass of wine with dinner on occasion. In Italy, everyone has wine [if my psych professor wasn't bs-ing lol] with dinner, regardless of age.

The problem we have is that kids are using alchohal as a rite of passage instead of testing around with it at home. There's absolutely nothing wrong with drinking in moderation but [sorry to be cliche] there's a big issue when a drunk kid does something stupid like drive a car while intoxicated or get involved in premisive behaviours they otherwise wouldn't be doing if they weren't wasted. >>;

I hate the 21 drinking age in the states and I personally hate the rules that prohibit people from drinking in the supervision of adults in their own homes. Goverment needs to lower the taboo and make it less exciting, alchohal is no big deal

Years
    • Age 29
    • he/him/his
    • Seen today
    As much as you two are good friends, it has to be stressed that you two stop once he does something as illegal as that. Very bad future influence for you. I cannot let a girl that is pretty much my type be wasted by another alcohol freako...

*headshot*
    That's not true... as long as he doesn't entice the OP to join in on illegal activities I don't see a problem with them remaining friends.

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
    Years
    He also got expelled from summer school for calling some kid out and shouting "F***in' Crip!" and fighting with him. Loren sent the kid to the hospital with a broken nose...

And the paper he showed me said "Expelled/arrested"

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
    Years
    He has like, IED or something. It's that thing where you hold all your anger in and if someone pisses you off just a little bit, you explode.

That's what he did. He exploded.

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
    Years
    I never get into any trouble with him. But he gets into A LOT of trouble...

I get in trouble with him sometimes, but it's nothing big. Usually it's for stupid stuff like being "disruptive" in Target.

st.jimmy

ZOMG!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2015
    my m8 is the same age as your m8 and hes always getting drunk.
    it was hilarious, one sunday night he got stoned and had a major hang-over for his gcse's the next day :laugh:

Kazukii

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2009
    All the underage drinking.. ugh, there's a lesson to be learned.

Second Coming of Jebus

pies be with you
    Years
    Sounds like Loren's one cool guy. Haha jk he seems like a douche. I never really understood the whole "GUYS I'M SUPER REBEL WATCH ME SWEAR IN PUBLIC AND PUNCH SOMEONE FOR NO REASON". I mean, I guess teenagers do have that rebellious stage but your friend just seems like he's a dick on a regular basis.

I know I'm kind of one, but that's on the internet. Plus I'm awesome.

jasonresno

[fight through it]
    Years
    I've never had a drink or a toke in my life and I'm alright. I've been in situations where I could have been "forced to" and didn't cave. If anyone ever uses "I was forced to drink" because of peer pressure...that's just an excuse.

Dirtyjerry

TJ Kitchen
    Years
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    this friend of yours doesnt seems like the best to be getting involved with...

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    What is with you lot? I mean it's one thing to say "that was stupid of him!" like some of you did, but others are telling her to lose him as a friend over it? I mean what on earth..
    You don't fall out with friends because they made a mistake or drink or got in trouble, you help them out and try to make them see how it's affecting you.

Hikari, don't listen to the ones telling you not to stay friends with him, it's not their choice and they obviously don't really appreciate true friendship.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back