• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Oi Pokéfans!

Years
  • Hello Pokéfans from all around the world! My name is Nikolai and nickname as you can see RinYoga(I am a fan of anime and japanese culture and so this pretty much stuck with throughout many games and forums). I'm 15 and will be turning 16 at the end of October. I come from Bulgaria, its located in Souteastern Europe and its not a pretty well-known or a big country. I've been a Pokémon fan since forever. I even still have 3 VHS tapes for the first 3 movies( Which are my fave's). Some of my fave-ish Pokémons are Torkoal,Gengar,Alakazam,Gachomp and Sceptile. I started a job, because the new upcoming Pokémon games caught my eye and I dont even have a 3DS. So I decided to join a Pokémon community because this is the biggest one. I hope to meet many new people and make friends with them. And most importantly have fun here.

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • Hey Nikolai and welcome aboard!

Are you getting X and Y as a birthday gift. If my birthday was in October, I would do that. What better present to get for your birthday but a Pokemon game? I'm very much excited for both of those games! I'd love to get a job so I could to make money for the game. It would be cool if I can get work before October. :D They look like they'll be really amazing. You mentioned Sceptile and it made me think of my favorite Pokemon Treecko. :P There's a lot of other Pokemon I love such as Buizel, Wevile, Pancham, Scrafty, Braviary, Lapras, Poliwhirl, and many others! This is the place to discuss Pokemon and it's crazy how much variety we have.

I'm a big anime fan too myself and a fan of Japanese culture too. I'd love to go to Japan, particularly Tokyo someday. Some of my favorite anime include; Death Note, Soul Eater, Lucky Star, Azumanga Daioh , FLCL, Durarara!!, The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, and recently Sword Art Online. I think you should check out General Entertainment . You can talk all about anime and Japanese culture there. And you can talk about anything entertainment such as TV shows, music, books and movies. Video games has it's own section below General Entertainment , so be sure to check that out too.

I've heard of Bulgaria and it looks like nice place, is it? I'd love to see what it's like there. Anyway, I hope you have fun here posting and making friends. I'm always open for more friendships or just chatting, so you can Visitor Message me sometime. Also if you have questions , you can contact a moderator or other memebers of staff who are in orange and red.

See you on PC posting around! Enjoy your stay!

Years
  • Hey Nikolai and welcome aboard!

Are you getting X and Y as a birthday gift. If my birthday was in October, I would do that. What better present to get for your birthday but a Pokemon game? I'm very much excited for both of those games! I'd love to get a job so I could to make money for the game. It would be cool if I can get work before October. :D They look like they'll be really amazing. You mentioned Sceptile and it made me think of my favorite Pokemon Treecko. :P There's a lot of other Pokemon I love such as Buizel, Wevile, Pancham, Scrafty, Braviary, Lapras, Poliwhirl, and many others! This is the place to discuss Pokemon and it's crazy how much variety we have.

I'm a big anime fan too myself and a fan of Japanese culture too. I'd love to go to Japan, particularly Tokyo someday. Some of my favorite anime include; Death Note, Soul Eater, Lucky Star, Azumanga Daioh , FLCL, Durarara!!, The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, and recently Sword Art Online. I think you should check out General Entertainment . You can talk all about anime and Japanese culture there. And you can talk about anything entertainment such as TV shows, music, books and movies. Video games has it's own section below General Entertainment , so be sure to check that out too.

I've heard of Bulgaria and it looks like nice place, is it? I'd love to see what it's like there. Anyway, I hope you have fun here posting and making friends. I'm always open for more friendships or just chatting, so you can Visitor Message me sometime. Also if you have questions , you can contact a moderator or other memebers of staff who are in orange and red.

See you on PC posting around! Enjoy your stay!

Thank you for the warm and detailed welcome!

Well I won't be getting it/them as a gift. At the moment I work in my parents shop because one of their workers is on vacation and they need some help and decided to pay me some money. Pretty interesting fave's! Ahh Lapras one of the most OP Pokemons in Emerald and Fire Red and just oveall OP . Pancham looks so cute and its evolution just looks awesome, 100% addition to my future team.

Really nice anime choice's , Death Note is probably in my top 10, just such an amazing anime. You should check out Psycho Pass it has that Death Note feel, but more futuristic.

Bulgaria is a pretty nice place, but it has the usual Southeastern European problems.( Bad government, many poor people and things of that sort).

And thank you for the information!

Years
  • Hi Nikolai and welcome to PC!

I know it's sad you don't have a 3DS yet, but at least you're getting some money by helping with work so you should be able to get one eventually, given Pokemon X & Y are only less than two months away. I'm looking forward to the new games too, and I do my best to follow all the juicy gossip and breaking news stories on the games. Looks like my buddy Aaron there showed you the General Entertainment section which is a great place for fans of anime like you.

Anyways, I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay here. The forum as well as its members are very diverse so you'll see everyone's differences, and hopefully make some new friends too. If you ever need a friend to talk to, I'd be happy to so just leave me a visitor message anytime, or if you have forum-related questions there are those staff members who can help you, like Cirno who mods this very section. She's always there to assist you with any questions. Have fun at PC Nikolai!

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Years
  • Heya, welcome to the forum Nikolai! I've a few family members with the same name.. it's a pretty common name in Russia, which is where pretty much all of my family is from. :o

Well, it's pretty cool that Pokemon X & Y pushed you to get a job! I'm still hunting for a better-paying job but do have some money leftover from university, which I'll be able to purchase the games with. A 3DS is an overall great investment and there are so many amazing games for it now; you're going to love it. :) Do you plan on getting any other games for it? I recommend Fire Emblem Awakening, personally! The Kid Icarus game for it seems to be quite popular as well, though I haven't gotten that one yet.

But ooh, you watched Death Note and Psycho Pass?! Death Note was my addiction for the longest time back in 2007-08 or so. A friend recommended I watch Psycho Pass so I saw a few episodes but didn't get very far into the series. Might pick that up again as soon as I can! Seems like everyone is recommending it. You should definitely stop by General Entertainment to discuss your favorite anime and manga plus help those out who are lookin' for recommendations (like me).

Have an amazing time here, Nikolai! The staff are always here if you need any help so don't be scared to contact us if you're lost. The members are very knowledgeable about the forum themselves, though, so you have many options. :D;

Years
  • Heya, welcome to the forum Nikolai! I've a few family members with the same name.. it's a pretty common name in Russia, which is where pretty much all of my family is from. :o

Well, it's pretty cool that Pokemon X & Y pushed you to get a job! I'm still hunting for a better-paying job but do have some money leftover from university, which I'll be able to purchase the games with. A 3DS is an overall great investment and there are so many amazing games for it now; you're going to love it. :) Do you plan on getting any other games for it? I recommend Fire Emblem Awakening, personally! The Kid Icarus game for it seems to be quite popular as well, though I haven't gotten that one yet.

But ooh, you watched Death Note and Psycho Pass?! Death Note was my addiction for the longest time back in 2007-08 or so. A friend recommended I watch Psycho Pass so I saw a few episodes but didn't get very far into the series. Might pick that up again as soon as I can! Seems like everyone is recommending it. You should definitely stop by General Entertainment to discuss your favorite anime and manga plus help those out who are lookin' for recommendations (like me).

Have an amazing time here, Nikolai! The staff are always here if you need any help so don't be scared to contact us if you're lost. The members are very knowledgeable about the forum themselves, though, so you have many options. :D;

Thanks for the warm welcome! Well I'll also be getting Super Mario 3D Land, kinda sad that SM3D World is only for Wii U. I also want the Legend of Zelda OOT Remake, I have only played the DS Legend of Zelda tittles. Monster Hunter 3 is also on my list.

About animes Mirai Nikki is pretty good, Katekyo Hitman:Reborn, Accel World,C: The Money of Soul and Possibility Control( Not that famous, but pretty decent) also the newest HunterxHunter.

ChipmunkGamingInc.

Owner of Chipmunk Gaming Inc.
    Years
  • Welcome to the forums, Nikolai! I'm Maelstrom, and I've visited Bulgaria once! It's really nice there.

I'm pretty new here too, but one thing I can tell you is this: almost everyone here is really nice. I joined because I saw how nice people were to one another, and I thought it would be cool to be a part of it. I'm really glad you've joined too!

And I think it's great that you are such a big Pokemon fan, it pushed you to get a 3DS just so you could play X and Y! Just wondering, are you getting X or Y or both? I'm getting X.^^

And like pretty much everyone else said, don't be shy about contacting mods. They're all really awesome. Trust me. And members can help out too.

Glad you're here!
    *~Maelstrom~*

Years
  • Welcome to the forums, Nikolai! I'm Maelstrom, and I've visited Bulgaria once! It's really nice there.

I'm pretty new here too, but one thing I can tell you is this: almost everyone here is really nice. I joined because I saw how nice people were to one another, and I thought it would be cool to be a part of it. I'm really glad you've joined too!

And I think it's great that you are such a big Pokemon fan, it pushed you to get a 3DS just so you could play X and Y! Just wondering, are you getting X or Y or both? I'm getting X.^^

And like pretty much everyone else said, don't be shy about contacting mods. They're all really awesome. Trust me. And members can help out too.

Glad you're here!
    *~Maelstrom~*

Thank you for the welcome! And yeah I will be getting both since I heard that there will be a limited amount or something like that.

Neosprin

Horsea's Mother
    Years
  • Welcome! Hope you're having fun! And by the way, I love Sceptile! Alot of people tend to pick Torchic instead of Treecko or Mudkip. Oh well, I guess they want a Fire/Fighting type.

Back