• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

OK IM OFFERING Uxie Mesprit + Azelf

Years
    • Seen Mar 22, 2008
    i need some good pokemon i dont mind what you offer as long as its not crap XD AND I JUST CAUGHT THEM XD

amatsu109728

Just an ordinary POKEMON gamer
    Years
  • so you finally caught them huh...... in that case do you want.... a newly hatched chimchar with eggmove fire blast or newly hatched turtwig with eggmove solarbeam or newly hatched piplup with eggmove hydro pump?????

Years
    • Seen Mar 22, 2008
    hmm thats a good trade but im not really intressted in starters but thanks have you got anything more powerful!

like in its 60's 70's cause i need it for the E4 cause i am SOO not Ready

Neo Android

Master Eevee Trainer
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Eire
    • Seen Apr 4, 2011
    i dont think your going to get 50-60 leveled pokemon due to the fact many people can catch them in game and wouldnt want to give you that leveled pokemon for a level 50 one with bad movesets. What natures are they? also i think amatsy109728 offer was very reasonble

Back