• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: ok stop i didmt asked about that

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    holy shit guys

I think I'm actually becoming sick for the first time in like two years or so. @__@; my nose is starting to stuff up

idk if i should show up to work like this...

pkmin3033

I would have liked to have taken advantage of the platinum discount when it was available for infinite usernames, but oh well.

pkmin3033

I think I actually borrowed the money for mine because I didn't have a Paypal account at the time. xD

TY

I paid using a mobile service back in the day cause I had no paypal... then go to my parents that I ran out of funds on my phone to call them

they never figured out how it ran out so fast muhahaha

pkmin3033

I'm still on Pay As You Go with a crappy old phone...I don't really need a smartphone. Although I'd like one. Maybe if/when I'm able to work at least 25 hours a week I'll be able to justify the expense...

TY

I only got a smartphone cause my old phone died. Takes me 5 years before one dies... with the rest of my family, can differ between 1,5 years and 4 months c:

pkmin3033

A new phone every 4 months? Do they even release the newest models that quickly? xD

TY

no they either break their phone somehow, or their friends use something else and they want to copy it.

pkmin3033

Sheesh. Either new phones are frail as hell, or people don't take care of things these days =x

TY

I dropped mine on accident like 23 times and it still works and looks normal, idk what it is

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back