• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ok then... Newer Beyblade Club...

Who, in your opinion, is the most awesome Bladebreaker?

• Tyson

Votes: 8 33.3%
  • Kai

Votes: 17 70.8%
  • Ray

Votes: 9 37.5%
  • Max

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Kenny

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Hilary

Votes: 1 4.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    Maybe those Bitbeasts went to a better place, since they were freed from their Bit chips.

Kai always loses a battle with Tyson 'cause luck is at Tyson's side.

Raiyna

I'm coming back! ♥
    Years
    oh yah! that would be awesome. and then, you could put all of them together and make a super pwnsome bitbeast!! like...it could be all like......a giant kind of Dragon, Salamander, Turtle thingy!! think of it....

Eevee Trainer

I Have No Meaning In Life
    Years
    Can i join?! Beyblades are cool and i love the show. I dont really geta chance to watch it but my favorite charahcter was Max because i love the draciel blades.

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
    Raiyna said:
    I call Max!! ^__^
    *sighs* WHO AGAIN DARES CALL ME BACK FROM THE UNDERWORLD? SHANNON! D= AND HOW DARE YOU NOT TELL ME THAT THIS CLUB EXISTED? *growls*
    I'd like to join please.. *quietly holds up Driger X blade*

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    Yeah, me too.
    I found this pic a while ago; and I totally fell in love with it. It's so cute! ^_^
    ok then... Newer Beyblade Club...

Raiyna

I'm coming back! ♥
    Years
    Supreme Edgeboy Max said:
    *sighs* WHO AGAIN DARES CALL ME BACK FROM THE UNDERWORLD? SHANNON! D= AND HOW DARE YOU NOT TELL ME THAT THIS CLUB EXISTED? *growls*
    I'd like to join please.. *quietly holds up Driger X blade*

-cowers down- maxie....dont hurt me...i only chose Max b/c Kippy would want Kai....i can do Ray if you'd like.....-bows and pleads-

waaaaah!! dont come back from the underworld!! you were so nice when you werent there.....

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back