• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Okay everyone, getting close.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ruby

[span="howdy;partner"][/span]
    Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2024
    I appreciate you at least increasing the set width.

It's looking great, I'll definitely be using it. ^^

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
    there seems to be a slight alignment disruption. every consecutive post moves about 25-30 pixels left. buttons and colours are great though. (there's also a number of "-->" above and below each post)

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    o_o What, I don't see that. You sure it isn't just for you?

Years
    there seems to be a slight alignment disruption. every consecutive post moves about 25-30 pixels left. buttons and colours are great though. (there's also a number of "-->" above and below each post)
    Seems like your browser doesn't like something then, since I don't see it in my main browser (FF3), but I definitely see the problem in IE.

Should be fixed soon enough, though. :{

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
    this is what I see Aegis
    [simple-spoil="Large Image warning"]
    Spoiler:
    [/simple-spoil]

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    I love the red background in it. The beige for the background of your posts was an excellent touch as well. I really love this style; I can't wait for it to be done so I can stop using that ugly Christmas theme that was made in 05. D:

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Wow, this is very nice. I love the colors a lot. Looks great so far. Can't wait til to see it when it is done.

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
    Looks great and I like the nice light blue accents! (I see the non-moz browser borks have been addressed, thanks!)

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Guys, it's already gone live... you should comment on the announcement post instead.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back