• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Okay, here I am. I got an idea! Not, lol.

Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2013
    I'm a pokemon fan, but more a Yu-Gi-Oh fan. I play Yu-Gi-Oh TCG, but I only collect Pokemon cards. I'm... A disgrace? An outcast? WHAT AM I? Okay, enough. I'm a ninetales, for one. For two, Deoxys55 is my best RL friend in THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD!!! THe end. Oh, yeah, I wanna be a Mightyena, but I was born a Ninetales. :\ Wierd. :cross-eye Lol!

Carlito-san

Wooo! I'm from South Park!
    Years
    Welcome!You don't *have* to like pokemon here,and go to other cards/other anime and mange and you can talk about Yu-Gi-oh all you want!

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    Weird member! I like weird members! XD Hiya. Welcome to PC. Thank you for joining. I hope you have a wonderful time, here. Remember to read hte rules and obey them. Post lots.

~Kevvy

Lady Pearl

Nyago-chan ish sleeping~!
    Years
    Greetings, the mighty Kayota! Strange, I'm talking to a Ninetales who is able to speak. O.o *pokes* It's okay if you are more of a Yu-Gi-Oh fan more than a Pokemon fan. Some people don't like Pokemon at all here. Well, I'm a bit of both so don't be ashamed of your Yu-Gi-Oh-ness. ^^ And don't forget to follow the rules and have copious amounts of fun in your life here.

~ Lady Pearl

Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2013
    I also prefer Inuyasha and Wolf's Rain to Pokemon, but I still like Pokemon. HEY! Why'd you POKE me? GRR!!! I'm a Pokemon, ya know... My trainer taught me to talk and type. :P

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    Hi welcome to PC and you could talk about more than pokemon here.

Last edited:

Deoxys55

Deoxys Collector
    Years
    Kayota! 'Bout time ya got here. XD Welcome to the community of tipsy, wierd, serious, and just plain crazy members! LOL And there's an InuYasha thread somewhere... if you poke around for it, you'll find it. They also have a Other RP section, so you can try some of your RPs out here. ^____^ **Sends back the cinnomon jelly bean in a floppy disk** You will pay for that!

Demonic Angel

I remember when I lost my mind
    Years
    Hey Kayota, welcome to PC. ^^
    And like everyone said, you dun needa like pokemon to be a member here. I don't like as much as I used to, even. ^^;;
    But anywayz, if you ever need help or anything at all, feel free to PM me~!

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
    Years
    Kayota said:
    I'm a pokemon fan, but more a Yu-Gi-Oh fan. I play Yu-Gi-Oh TCG, but I only collect Pokemon cards. I'm... A disgrace? An outcast? WHAT AM I? Okay, enough. I'm a ninetales, for one. For two, Deoxys55 is my best RL friend in THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD!!! THe end. Oh, yeah, I wanna be a Mightyena, but I was born a Ninetales. :\ Wierd. :cross-eye Lol!
    Hello. Welcome to PokeCommunity. My name's Blue Jasmine. Nice to meet you. Please follow the rules. Have fun and have a great time.

Dignity

[~As I lay dying~]
    Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2009
    hey, welcome to pc! post lots, read the rules, and have fun! see ya round! XD

Last edited:
    Years
    hi Katie Cutler

:bandit: you dont know how i Am :rambo: :dead: :D :P :( :nervous: :surprised ;) :chinese: :rambo: :\ :confused: :cross-eye :classic: :sleeping:

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2013
    OMFG! Greenlime! Don't advertise my RL name! OMFG! I KNOW YOU! IT'S NATHAN WALLS! OMGOMGOMG!!! Right?

Kelsey

~-*-~-*-~-*-~
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2005
    Hello Kayota! Welcome to the Pokecommunity. ^___^ Pretty please read the rules and obey them. ^_~ I hope you enjoy yourself here in the many fantastic forums of PC! =D Well, I'll be seeing you around! ^_~

~Kelsey

Back