• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Okayyyyyy...

misty_moon

~Save the dub!
    Years
    I noticed a mistake on the new episode, "Hokey Pokeballs!"...

On the trainer's choice, one of the choices was a picture of a beautifly, but below it it said nuzleaf o_____0;;;; Did anyone else notice this??

yoshi1001

Pokemon Disc Jockey
    Years
    Actually, it's the Beautifly formerly known as Nuzleaf. ;)

Yeah, I don't know what's up with that. I highly doubt people are tuning in for the Trainer's Choice, however.

Arigeitsu159

Meh...
    Years
    yoshi1001 said:
    Actually, it's the Beautifly formerly known as Nuzleaf. ;)

Yeah, I don't know what's up with that. I highly doubt people are tuning in for the Trainer's Choice, however.

Exactly. If people get all bent out of shape over a stupid detail like that, you're ruining the enjoyment of the show for yourself.

Arigeitsu159

Meh...
    Years
    misty_moon said:
    It's nothing big, I don't really care, but I'm just saying.

I understand. You're right, it's nothing big, but man, I've heard some people around here have a fat cow about it. Some person a while back said something about the flaw in "Trainer's Choice" made them stop watching the second half of the show. The reasoning behind that was really dumb.

Anyway...

Elite Trainer Raven

Better than you.
    Years
    You'd figure by now that everyone realized that Trainer's Choice is 99% wrong most of the time. o_O This is to be expected from 4Kids.

Arigeitsu159

Meh...
    Years
    Elite Trainer Raven said:
    You'd figure by now that everyone realized that Trainer's Choice is 99% wrong most of the time. o_O This is to be expected from 4Kids.

Well, I give that much that the choices behind some of Trainer Choices have been a bit odd. I completely didn't get the logic behind using Combusken to battle Meditite. Personally, I think they should have kept "Who's That Pokemon" and used silhouettes for a lot of the newer Pokemon since I'm not familiar with over half of the Hoenn Pokemon.

Elite Trainer Raven

Better than you.
    Years
    Problem with even that was that the Japanese version's "Dare Da?" would always do one involving a Pok?mon that APPEARED in the episode. 4Kids' "Who's That Pok?mon?" always had some random Pok?mon that had absolutely nothing to do with the episode. o_o

TSS_Killer

The (6) Train BCCS Owner
    Years
    Just remember what the show's target audience is...alot younger than most of us...the humor in the dubs these days are kinda like those european jokes that we never get...their just not funny...

Arigeitsu159

Meh...
    Years
    TSS_Killer said:
    Just remember what the show's target audience is...alot younger than most of us...the humor in the dubs these days are kinda like those european jokes that we never get...their just not funny...

What jokes are you referring to, anyway? Besides, nobody even brought up the humor of the show.

Elite Trainer Raven

Better than you.
    Years
    yoshi1001 said:
    Yeah, but anyone can guess the Pokemon when it appears in the episode. Where's the fun in that?
    ...You make it sound like it's difficult to figure out what the shadowed Pok?mon is when it doesn't appear in the episode. It's just as easy. "Dare Da?" was at least relevant to the episode. "Who's That Pok?mon?" just featured a random Pok?mon.

Back