• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

olah!!!!

Years
    • Seen May 23, 2012
    haloo there fellah pokemon addict...a newbie in this forum wish we get along just fine.haha:P

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    I'm pretty sure you'll get along with us! Welcome to PC by the way. :D

I'm a Pokemon Addict myself too, specifically a Snivy hardcore fan .. xD; If you have any questions feel free to approach me. I won't bite! ^.^

And oh, don't forget to read the rules!

Avishka

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    Hey mystiquepixi and welcome to PC
    You've come to the right place to nerd out about Pokemon all ya want. ^_^ We have lots in store when it comes to anything Pokemon, as well as other topics we talk about... such as computers, entertainment, and even anime from Japan. :3 The best part is that you'll make great friends. ^_^ I'm a Pokemon addict myself. In fact, we all here in PC are huge Pokemon fans. So you're not alone. :)
    Anyways, have a great time here. I'm sure you'll fit in juuust fine. Just read the rules, since they're important. If you need anything like to talk or be friends or have questions. Feel free to ask away! Have fun here and I'll see ya

Years
    mystiquepixi, welcome to PC!

You have come to the right place to talk everything Pokemon!

And don't forget to ask our staff and moderators if you have any problems.

I am a massive fan of Oshawott.

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    haloo there fellah pokemon addict...a newbie in this forum wish we get along just fine.haha:P

Welcome to the forums, newcomer to the forums! I'm sure that you'll get along just fine... and meet a lot of new people, no? Have fun! I'm a Pokémon fan, addict perhaps, when it comes to games and anime and stuff! I hope to see you again...

Back