• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[OLD] ★The New Users' Hangout★

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2012
    Hey Legit! I love RPing too! I hope that we can RP together someday!

DLL

Years
  • Welcome to the forums, DLL! So happy you're enjoying yourself. I've done something like that before I joined, lurking around a few threads and reading up on posts to learn stuff. But now that you have an account, it gets even better. It wouldn't hurt to have your own introduction thread right here in NU/W, by the way. Just make a new thread, describe yourself and get welcomed by people! Maybe meet a new friend or two. :)

Hi DLL, just call me Hikari.

I love memes, Oshawott, Cheren, Bianca and all the female MC's of the Pokemon games.

So, how are you enjoying this forum so far?

P.S. My signature is literally a meme, made it myself.

Welcome aboard! As Cid mentioned, why not make an intro thread! We'd loooove to get to know you a bit better and fit you in the community! ^_^ Great to see ya here. <3

Thanks guys! I'm not a fan of being centre of attention though haha. Plus I can never find anything interesting to really say haha. I'm really enjoying the forum so far as well. Especially as it's not just restricted to pokemon, hoping to spend some time in the art part of the forums as well :)

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Summer's here, everyone! (well...technically it starts on the 20-something, but a lot of us are starting their vacation sometime this week or next week)!

I'm going to bump this thread a bit so that way we can lure new members break the ice a little more, yes? What do you all look forward to do this summer? :)

diab_low

All men live, only few exist.
    Years
  • Hey very excite to be here lol. My main reason for joining is to learn new things about pokemon, differnt techniques for batteling. I have been a major pokemon fan for all my life and now 18 years old. im currently playing white version i have finished it. but jst enjoying the game and training my pokemon.

Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Hey guys, Im new here too :3

This site has a good feel to it. :)

Glad to hear! This community is very friendly and I'm sure you won't problems! Unless you do, you can always come to me. :) Have fun! :)

Hey guys today is my second day, and yeah stuff.

Weeee! Each day counts for my new members. :D How are you enjoying the site so far? :)

Hey very excite to be here lol. My main reason for joining is to learn new things about pokemon, differnt techniques for batteling. I have been a major pokemon fan for all my life and now 18 years old. im currently playing white version i have finished it. but jst enjoying the game and training my pokemon.

Oh wow....NO APP TAGS IN THIS POST. YAY. I can pretty much save MBs on my phone again.

Anyways welcome! I see you signed up via the PC app. :D We do have the Competitive Battling Center if you're interested in battling strategies and techniques, as well as battle with other members here. You'll be sure to make friends in no time this way. :)

Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2012
    CarcharOdin said:
    My favorite Pokemon are listed in my profile, but if I had to pick a favorite I'd say Charizard simply because I coveted that Pokemon card so much in my youth (oh, how I miss it).

Hey CarcharOdin, Im new here and I accually love charizard as well and this is pretty hard to believe, but I got my first original charizard card from the base set on my second booster pack!!!! No lie honest to god, Anyways nice to meet you and I just wanted to throw that out there since you mentioned charizard :0

Crescend

Breeder
    Years
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I989CTNp3eg

lol I had to throw that out there since we were speaking of the charizard card.. ^^
    Anyways heyo welcome new peoples, I'm kinda new too but I've been lurking around here for about a month so I know my way around ;) I fell in love with RNG abusing, who could resist a perfect shiny pokemon which is not hacked? ^^

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I989CTNp3eg

lol I had to throw that out there since we were speaking of the charizard card.. ^^
    Anyways heyo welcome new peoples, I'm kinda new too but I've been lurking around here for about a month so I know my way around ;) I fell in love with RNG abusing, who could resist a perfect shiny pokemon which is not hacked? ^^

I always wanted to try out RNG Abusing, but I'm still waiting for the right time...and a new DS.

And hey there, Crescend! You maaaay not remember me. I'm Cadance from #pokemonclubs. xD Great to see ya postin' here and greetin' a few members! :) And a welcome to you as well. :D

My second day here, but I already feel at home :D Size of the forum is huge but I'm used to it.

Awww that's awesome. I know the forum is ginormous but eventually you will grow with us, and become an active member! ^_^ have fun ok! :)

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    My second day here, but I already feel at home :D Size of the forum is huge but I'm used to it.

That's great to hear. :) In a few years you'll be a veteran and it'll become like a retirement home. Like where you belong forever. And everyone else. We plan to lock you all up forever! ...not literally, of course. :3

Hey guys, and welcome to all the other new people!

Welcome Ice-Dragon! Tell us a little more about yourself (since you haven't made an intro thread) - why'd you join us, and what are your interests? Are they stabbing dragons with ice? Because if so I'm very interested!

Years
  • @Requility
    Thanks! As to why I joined: well always loved all the Pokemon games, and sometimes when I looked up something about them, I'd see the poke community site. I recently became interested in rom hacking, because I like playing new Pokemon games. Unfortunatly my computer stopped working the day after I made an account, so im using my iPad. I'll hopefully be on more when it's fixed.
    And hahaha, sorry, no stabbing dragons with ice. I just couldn't think of a good name, so I put ice because it's my favorite type and dragon is second. By the way, do you know how I can change my name?

@Hikari
    Well your two pics made me laugh :) So this one and the Polls.

And I'm not sure how to make a quote, because the 'quote message in reply' is faded... Is there another way?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back