• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Old account, New person?

Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2014
    Well I have no clue when I made this account probaly awhile ago, never got into the forums registerd A account probaly lost it some where along the lines, and never got interested into this forums, Entill I got back into wanting to experiment with RPG Maker Xp to design my own pokemon game...

Well enough blabbering, heres some information about me, and facts.

1 - Don't comment about the noob name.
    2 - My Names Ryan.
    3 - I'm A failed coder but hoping to learn.
    4- Oh and i'm 14. ;]

Raibutai

Pixels and Pikachus. Bliss.
    Years
    I think I already like the way you post. Heh. Just to put this out there, I don't think Betamaster is a bad name, especially when you look at something like "Ash153" or whatever.

I'll be looking forward to seeing your game, and hope you learn how to code, because I'm trying too!

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Just to put this out there, I don't think Betamaster is a bad name, especially when you look at something like "Ash153" or whatever.

Or, Pokemonmaster209384000? XD; yeahh, betamaster isn't that bad.

Although, if you dislike your username, you could always make a new account with a name you like, and stick to using it.

Just a suggestion of course, unless you don't wanna lose your join date. xD;

Welcome (back?) to the forums, betamaster!

Good luck with figuring out RPG Maker, that thing is so tricky in my opinion.

Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2014
    Rawr

Or, Pokemonmaster209384000? XD; yeahh, betamaster isn't that bad.

Although, if you dislike your username, you could always make a new account with a name you like, and stick to using it.

Just a suggestion of course, unless you don't wanna lose your join date. xD;

Welcome (back?) to the forums, betamaster!

Good luck with figuring out RPG Maker, that thing is so tricky in my opinion.

Lol, Thanks, Also to the person above you, Thanks, and good luck with learning how to code, and all that stuff. :]

- Ryan

Back