• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Old cards 90's possibly

Days
    • Seen Mar 5, 2024
    Hi all,

Apologies, I realise you probably get loads of posts like this but just wondering if any of the below had any value to anyone? I believe most would have been from around late 90s. I'm not expecting someone to value them all & I'm happy to go and spend some time googling if its worth it? Although I struggle sometimes as seems to be lots of similar cards with very subtle differences. If they are all common will just give them to kids to play with.

Many thanks

StevePic2.jpgPic3.jpg

Pic1.jpg

icycatelf

Alex
    Years
  • The average going price of holo Base Set Charizard (unlimited edition) has been around $240 ungraded. Venusaur about $45, Dragonite about $33, Dark Raichu about $27, Articuno about $18, Raichu about $15, Hitmonlee and Ditto about $14, Pidgeot about $13, Kabutops, Hypno, and Electrode about $12, Machamp about $11, and Victreebel, Scyther, and Zapdos about $10. Everything else has been averaging under $10.

The main differences to look for on the classics are the set (the icon, or lack of, to the lower right of the art)*, collector's number (bottom right corner of the card, in front of rarity), and edition (does it have a 1st edition stamp to the lower left of the art). Oh, and if it's Shadowless (lacking a drop shadow under the art frame) or a specific misprint.

*No icon = Base Set
    Flower = Jungle
    Claw = Fossil
    2 = Base Set 2
    R = Team Rocket
    Medal = Legendary Collection

Last edited:
    Back