• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Old Gamer, New games

Years
    • AZ
    • Seen Oct 8, 2014
    Whats up guys, I'm Benji

I was first introduced to pokemon because of 2000...the movie...i was about 5 or 6 at the time and I just remember getting it on DVD...Lugia was the ♥♥♥♥ to me. So we (my little brother and I) ended up getting toys and plushies and the cards actually. Come to discover the first movie (ugh, and mewtwo) when I was 7. My mum recorded it before I went to a catholic church that sunday morning and thats when my best friend Pearce and I got into our first pokemon conversation...and i discovered the video games.

He gave me my first pokemon game ever...Ruby...which to this day i still own...

Shortly later, we got emerald...but discovered it was the same game :o basically...

then leaf green and fire red

I ended my journey for the time being on diamond and pearl...we got Arceus...beat the game countless times. It wasnt a challenge anymore...I was 12 or 13...♥♥♥♥ was falling apart at home...It was a nightmare...

6 years of my life later...I discover my old ruby...In my old SP...I charged it up and discovered my team still unchanged and unphased...waiting in front of the door to the final challenger of the elite 4...the one i never beat.

I traded an iphone 4 for a DSi XL and slammed up Diamond and SoulSilver. Beat those. And now im crusading black.

Next purchase is a 3dsXL and Y

im lagging it tho lol

But yeah...friends are lovely :D and If you want to battle youre more than welcome to challenge me...Friend code will be in my signature below...Im still young in the game (highest level is 21 as of 16/3/14) But ill be getting stronger every day ;)

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Diggin' the Pokemon 2000 Movie as well! I really love that movie; soooo awesome getting to know the Kanto legendary birds, and Lugia! I think that came slightlyyy before the G/S/C games though, so, I was kinda confused on where to find a Lugia, until now, haha. The first movie was really great too - Mewtwo seemed really unbeatable in that movie and I can't fathom on a pokemon beating it, until dark types came around. :]

Anyways, that's quite a good pokemon history you have there! Ups and downs, but I'm glad that you've pulled through! And I hope you're enjoy your pokemon Y playthrough - its a great game in my opinion, and it's definitely easy to battle others! You can check out the Battle Center if you'd like to battle, and the Pokemon X&Y section is a good mention because it has the X&Y FC Code Sharing threaaad. <33

All that said, welcome to PC, Benji! Thrilled on meeting you, and I wish you a happy and joyous time during your stay! Contact any one of us if you need anything, and I'll see you again! ^^

Years
  • Hello to you too Benji, nice to meet ya!

As Dragon said, you'll definitely enjoy the Pokemon X & Y section which has the aforementioned Friend Code Thread, but there's some really good topics there about the 6th Gen in general. And you seem to have played quite a lot of the Pokemon games, I've pretty much played at least one game from every generation starting from 3rd Gen.

Well, I guess that's all from me. Make sure you read the rules so you don't get into trouble, or you can always contact a staff member in the bolded usernames. Don't worry if they're all green, that's just because of St. Patrick's Day, so everyone has a green username for the day. Have fun and I'll catch you around the forums!

- Hikamaru

CyanCerulean

Adorables
    Years
  • Okay, so first off, Pokemon 2000 was THE BOMB! So we can agree on that, although, I'm not the best at the whole battling scene, but it'd be great to see you some time! Glad that your life picked up and that you're here with us now!

Years
    • AZ
    • Seen Oct 8, 2014
    Diggin' the Pokemon 2000 Movie as well! I really love that movie; soooo awesome getting to know the Kanto legendary birds, and Lugia! I think that came slightlyyy before the G/S/C games though, so, I was kinda confused on where to find a Lugia, until now, haha. The first movie was really great too - Mewtwo seemed really unbeatable in that movie and I can't fathom on a pokemon beating it, until dark types came around. :]

Anyways, that's quite a good pokemon history you have there! Ups and downs, but I'm glad that you've pulled through! And I hope you're enjoy your pokemon Y playthrough - its a great game in my opinion, and it's definitely easy to battle others! You can check out the Battle Center if you'd like to battle, and the Pokemon X&Y section is a good mention because it has the X&Y FC Code Sharing threaaad. <33

All that said, welcome to PC, Benji! Thrilled on meeting you, and I wish you a happy and joyous time during your stay! Contact any one of us if you need anything, and I'll see you again! ^^

Youre all the nicest people and that was the warmest welcome ive ever recieved EVER <3 lol Thanks much :'3 im just trying to beat Black for now.

Back