• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2nd Gen Old Kanto/Johto Jouney Jounal - post your recent happenings here

Years
  • Another thing, once ran from a Shiny Weedle on Silver, but only because it was female, and i already had a male one. What a ****! I know i shouldnt have now, but I did and gotta live with it...

Ampremas_tortoise

Because turtles are overrated.
    Years
  • Unfortunatly, i can't actually post anything to do with my jouney here at the minute, as the internal battery in my GBA has run out, and i don't have enough money to replace it. But that won't stop me from commenting on other people's jouneys!

You can get 2025-lith batteries for like, $2 to $3 (per battery, yes...) at a grocery store or convenience store. I got mine @ krogers. Well, provided you live in the states. I don't know how much batteries run for overseas.

Last time, on Pokemon Gold!..... Cantare caught a Growlithe, named it "Death", fed MooMoo a few berries, and went on to start pwning people at the lighthouse to train for Ecruteak's badge! ...currently stuck in the lighthouse battling.... >_<

Years
  • You can get 2025-lith batteries for like, $2 to $3 (per battery, yes...) at a grocery store or convenience store. I got mine @ krogers. Well, provided you live in the states. I don't know how much batteries run for overseas.

UK batteries, from under £2 to upto £4. Mine cost £1.85, 3 for £5.55 that is, but I bought the CR2032, as they last longer than the CR2025, but will still fit in the battery compartment without bulging the cart casing.

Old story, happened on my mates yellow, he kept nicknaming them rude names, but they were similar to there original names.

Pikachu became F***achu, Rattata was T***ata and Pidgey was B**tch. Not really similar for Pidgey, but still funny.

UBCS

Lotad lover
    Years
  • Yellow
    Just got a hitmonlee from the fighting dojo

Gold (Shiny Gold)
    Traning my Quillava so i can get Treeco near the bug contest area.
    My Mareep evolved into Flaaffy

Gooberdued

< Is friggin' awesome
    Years
  • Got bored of Red when in Sliph Co.

Just beat Gold E4, I'm in Vermilion City. Beat Lt. Surge.

Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2009
    I've started Crystal because I love the Jhoto reigon starter ( my most favorite is Totodile)
    I've now made it to Goldernrod City with my Feraligatr, Togepi and Sandshrew. My Togepi and Sandshrew are weak which worries me. But then, I went into the National Park for the Bug Catching Contest and caught a Sycther! I also got a Growlithe and caught a Sudowodu. I'm gonna train all of them to level 40 or 50 before I go to the next gym. Any advice on what I should do?

Ash&pikachuarethebest

Houndoom trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2014
    I just restarted crystal again but these are my events so far:
    Obtained Cyndaquil
    Obtained the Mystrey Egg
    Obtained the Pokedex
    Beat my Rival (Silver)
    Caught Hoothoot and Ratatat
    Caught Geodude and Bellsprout
    Evolved Cyndaquil into Quilava now Lv20 Quilava
    Evolved Hoothot into a Noctowl Lv20
    Trained Geodude to Lv20

Last edited:

EvEv94

Mapper
    Years
  • Well, I just restarted a Red version game today after reading this thread and it got me wanting to play it again:] I started out with Charmander and he is now lv. 11 and I have a Butterfree at lv. 13 along with a lvl 11 Pidgey after beating Brock and am on my way through Mt. Moon:]

PokemonTrainerApril

Bobo is a cool Swampert!
    Years
  • Hello folks. I decided to continue my Silver game. I caught heeps of Pokemon: Togepi, Ekans, Hoothoot, Hoppip, Kakuna, Wooper, Rattata, Mareep, Zubat, and Bellsprout. I beat Bellsprout Tower a while ago (forgot when). But anyway, today, I beat Falkner (who is an insanely hot gym leader :P) and beat some trainers down a path leading to Union Cave. I've beat three trainers in Union Cave, but the Cave journey is not over yet. Then I saved.

Kikue

Pokemon Trainer
    Years
  • Lucky you, someone told me that when you hatch that odd egg, you have a 50% of getting a shiny poke, is that true, or was that just a rumor?

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 12, 2012
    This topic made me play my sliver game again. Just started a new game got my starter Totodile. Im am now going to get my pokedex.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
  • I justed started to play my silver/yellow versions again. Can't go to far cause its nightime and I'm using the original 4 battery gameboy. Also batteries just ran out a day ago but my game store canreplace them. You heard right they got the screwdrivers to do that

Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2008
    Beating leaf green

In my leaf green I just beat the elite 4 and cought mew i also traded a squirtle and bulbasaur from my new fire red. I now have all 3 ledgendary birds mewtwo and a charizard i also am working on evolving my wartortle into a blastoise (the wartortle was the new squirtle)

borax12

gosh! i forgot my line
    Years
  • hi!

HI as i've recently joined the monotype challenge forG/S/C so i will get to post a lot here too.so you've atleast got me to update this thred.

edit
    this would be my first update

update

.chose name as borax
    .furiously pressed the "a" button as i didn't want to hear the old oak was saying
    .i was now in my room
    .looked around in my room and had a look on the PC,radio,T.V,and my bookshelf
    .went downstairs and talked to mom to recieve the pokegear

sorry i will update later as i hear my mom is calling me,you know i am busy but i shall post daily.

Last edited:
    Back