• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Old mansion Ghosts

Natester

Mostly a lurker
    Years
    • Age 38
    • Iowa
    • Seen Feb 17, 2017
    I did not know about the mansion ghosts until about 3 months ago. Haven't been to the mansion since I captured Rotom on May 8, 2007. XD

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2009
    Isn't the old Chateau supposed to be a freaky version of the Pokemon mansion? I read that somewhere on the internet and it does make sense..

Heather

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2021
    Theres ghosts in the house?
    Lol, I never noticed. I only went there to get a Rotom.
    Do the ghosts only appear at night?

I saw the ghost in the daytime while i was getting Rotom. It was freaky cuz i saw both ghost and i was like OMG!!

ckret2

usually pronounced "secret 2"
    Years
    I saw the ghost in the daytime while i was getting Rotom. It was freaky cuz i saw both ghost and i was like OMG!!

Really? Huh. I went ghost-hunting during the daytime and never ran into either ghost. They only showed up when I tried again that night. Go figure...

Years
    Isn't the old Chateau supposed to be a freaky version of the Pokemon mansion? I read that somewhere on the internet and it does make sense..
    If by Pokemon Mansion you mean the Pokemon Mansion on Cinnabar Island.. no. That's on Cinnabar :P
    Or, if you're talking about Backlot's mansion.. then I'm not sure.
    I theorized that Pluto lived there in a previous thread, seeing as how its the abode of Rotom. It's possible, but I'm not completely sure.

The fact of the matter, however, remains that it is spooky to see the ghosts walk by late at night XD;
    It's happened to me a few times and I jumped every time. :[[[

Heather

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2021
    Really? Huh. I went ghost-hunting during the daytime and never ran into either ghost. They only showed up when I tried again that night. Go figure...

Hmm maybe it was dusk... Like 6ishhh I cant really remember it was a while ago.

Tamama

Kero Zero!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 4, 2010
    Those ghosts are semi creepy, seen an old man ghost I think.
    I love how you can catch gengars in the mansion.

-Leaf

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2010
    I'm not a guy to be scared from a pokemon game.. i didn't tried it out.. i'm waiting for platinum.. spooky mansion ha? i'm in..

Back