• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Old player, New member, Sonoskays Bio.

sonoskay

Cain
    Years
    Greeting to every member who visits the thread!
    Im a long time pokemon player, and never been apart of a real pokemon comunity and with my goal and ambitoin of breaking into competitive play, I thought it would be a good idea to join a community! ive always been a casual player of pokemon. Doing light breeding on the side, but mostly Played for the fun and only battled my friends and a few strangers at Cons and A local card shop.

My first Pokemon game was yellow, and have played every pokemon game since. (save for gold/silver/Crystal due to a Pokemon hating phase/being totally broke at the time)

My favorite Pokemon is kingler, and my favorite type is Ice.

In any Event I love every Pokemon game, (save for D/P) and like in some small way every pokemon (save for vanillite and its evolutoins)

Talk to you all very soon!

Years
    I definitely saw this thread so I thought I should welcome you.

Welcome to PC, Sonoskay! Glad to see more long-time Pokemon fans here because the franchise has been going for so long now it's even hard to notice how much it has changed and evolved, and we're glad you joined PC because it's a very fun community. I've been a casual Pokemon player since I was 11, and it's now been 10 years since that moment, and even though I'm approaching my 21st birthday I will still remain dedicated to Pokemon as ever.

I think, based on what you said, the Pokemon gaming boards here and also here would be great places for you to start, and are among our more active parts of the forum. But take some time and explore PC because we love having new people on board! Enjoy your stay here, and remember to read the rules or contact staff members if you need help, such as the mod of this section, Cirno.

Have an awesome time here and I do hope to see ya around!

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Awww, I find Vanillite great, personally. Not so much its evolutions but it is a pretty adorable Pokemon. Poor 'lil guy doesn't seem to get much love! :( Welcome to the forum, Cain!

Well, PC is a great community to start your involvement on as I'm sure you'll find lots 'n lots to keep you busy here. I've been a casual player for a long time as well, though competitive battling is a pretty fun thing to dabble into from time to time. I've never battled anyone over Wi-Fi but on places like Pokemon Showdown/Online it's very fun. Easier to build your team through there, too! Kingler is darn awesome and I trained one in my last HeartGold run. Never thought he could be such a good Pokemon to use. <3

So you've never tried G/S/C? You totally should even though we have HeartGold and SoulSilver out now; G/S/C had a charm to them and some really great sprites at the time. I still find myself replaying Crystal quite a lot and personally enjoy it much more than HG/SS. But as an ice type fan, you should take a look at our official ice-type fanclub, yeah? It's a great place to check out, as are the other available clubs.

So have a great time here, all right?! I'll be hoping you continue to log in and post whenever you can. Your time here will be pleasant, I know it! Let the staff know if you have any questions or concerns about anything. Cheers, sir!

sonoskay

Cain
    Years
    Thank you both, I'm sure ill enjoy the community. But first i need to figure out where to ask for help about competitive battling. Becuase aparently the battle center is for people who already have a strong grasp on the subject of compeditive battleing.. If anhone on here is willing to help send me a PM, i would enjoy some 1 on 1 with a person who could tell me what i am getting into. and what i need to know...

Back