• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Old Pokemon Fan, New to the forum!

GhostRyan

The Haunted Guy
Years
  • Well hello everyone! My name is Ryan.

I live in the wonderful land of Canada, and I have been a fan of Pokemon since I was 4! Now I'm 16 and I have played at least every Pokemon game, and have loved them all!

The First game I got was Crystal, but my sister let me play her old p
    Pokemon Blue from time to time! I recently found my old Gameboy colour with my Pokemon Crystal in it. This was my original team.

Feraligatr
    Scizor
    Noctowl
    Haunter
    Arcanine
    Jolteon

A very good team if I say so!

So yeah, I think that is a good enough into. Hope to meet you all!

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2023
    Hello there Ryan, welcome to PC. Oh my, I feel like talking to myself sice my real name's Ryan. Well anyways, have fun at PC.

Years
  • Hi Ryan, I'm Nichole but you can call me Hikari.

I remember playing Ruby for the first time. I was such a noob but with such a weak team I still beat the Elite Four.

I sure remember those days, then I started improving my type balance and now I'm a real full-fledged Trainer.

Don't forget to contact those with bold names if you get lost.

- Hikari10, her avatar will make you "derp".

Back