• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Old pokemon merchandise :)

Toxicroak

Mustard
Years
  • what OLD pokemon merchandise do you have.. i have this:

Pokemon shaped spaghetti:
    Spoiler:

Include pictures if you can.

Years
  • omg i use to have pokemon spaghetti! :D
    and i have old pokemon teddys from teddy grabbers when i was younger when i had an addiction to them lol

dc_united

Josh Wicks doesn't like you
    Years
  • I still have one of those talking Pikachus, and probably some old BK toys and cards somewhere. And those keychain Pokemon with pokeballs... the 90's were a good year for merchandising.

Anyone remember Pokemon fruit roll-ups?

シルバー

Γ Чεr ςcreαm is βut a drəαм х
    Years
  • ^Don't remember fruit roll-ups.

I havvveeeeee uhhmmahhh....

1.Eevee doll
    2. Snorlax doll
    3.Totodile doll
    4. Mewtwo doll
    5. Pikachu backpack
    6. Mewtwo gold card from BK
    7. WHOLE BUNCH OF OLD FIGURINES. ( Like how they used to make the really old Digimon ones)
    8. A shirt that has "Pokemon" on the front left corner and the back has Ash, Pikachu, Bulbasaur, Squirtle, and Charmander.

Anyone remember the Pikachu and Gengar( I think) ice cream pops?
    Love those <3

I'll take a picture of all the dolls when I have time/if I can find the bag I put them in since I'm redoing my room.

Aro-kun

Pokemon trainer
    Years
  • I have Ash's original hat XD I seemed to have misplaced it now though lol

Kon~

Follow your dream to the end ~
    Years
  • I have some of those things that are models of Pokemon and have a ball-bearing at the bottom so you can roll them along.

And also little plastic Pokemon inside clear domes that you can stack.

emoBill™

† мазохист †
    Years
  • My siblings have these old Pokemon figurine-type things.
    I have one of those V-Trainers.
    I haven't used it in forever xD
    It's that thing where you battle pre-programmed people...or something.
    I also have that Hoenn Pokedex. That thing is legit, man.

V-Trainer. // Hoenn Pokedex.

The good old days.

Lo~li~Pop

◕‿‿◕ Happy Smiles! ◕‿‿◕
    Years
  • I have a plusie Jigglypuff coin purse thing that I still use, a Pikachu beenibag thing, and a BK Squirtle. For cards I have 2 halographic Ninetales (one is on my pinanta), halographic Ampharos, Misty's Starmie, Clefable, Pidgeot (in German), Gengar, Beedrill, Weezing, Nidoqueen, Pidgeotto, Machop, Parasect, Yanma, Krabby, Tentacool, Misty's Goldeen, and a "Switch" Trainer card. ^3^

Cresselia

Plasma Elite
    Years
  • I have a Pokemon picture book, Meowth Shampoo bottle, Advanced Gen Pokedex/Alarm clock (if that counts), Pikachu pen and notebook set, Ash and Lugia T-Shirt (still fits!), Pikachu talking plush, along with Latios, Umbreon and Espeon, Old Squirtle watch, over 150 Pokemon figurines, Pokeball keychains, mini Mattel Playsets, Rayquaza GBA case, Pokemon birthday-themed table cloth and plates, Pokemon rings, 151 Pokemon wall poster, and a Pokemon binder.

My mom went kind of crazy buying all of these things for me. XD

Kon~

Follow your dream to the end ~
    Years
  • This thread actually inspired me to investigate my collection, and in addition to my previous post, I also have over 700 cards, a BK Mr. Mime and one of those Pokebattler things (where you open up the half-a-Pokeball and it's an LED game inside).

dc_united

Years
  • ^Don't remember fruit roll-ups.

They came out either close too or soon after the release of Gen II. The packs were colored like a GS Ball and had some of the more 'common' marketing Pokemon on them. (ie Totodile, Pichu, Cyndaquil, Hoothoot, etc)

Years
  • I still have one of those talking Pikachus, and probably some old BK toys and cards somewhere. And those keychain Pokemon with pokeballs... the 90's were a good year for merchandising.

Anyone remember Pokemon fruit roll-ups?

Omg I used to have one of those talking Pikachus too! And all those cards too obviously. Everything could be pokemon back then I actually think I remember those fruit roll-ups LOL.

Katie_Q

Pokemon master in the making
    Years
  • while going through a stage of not caring for pokemon, I sold my 500+ cards on ebay. I also got rid of most of my pokemon stuff, but couldn't get rid of it all.
    I have a groudon, sceptile, and charmeleon for my figurines. For my keychains, I have torchic and seviper whose chains broke (but they still have their pokeballs), and a skitty one that hangs on my school bag. Then from those toy machines I have, a squirtle, bulbasaur, pikachu, whaler, minum, and buizel. I have like, 30 halographic kanto cards, and 3 halographic hoenn cards. I have a pikachu dish with several pikachu images decorating it. An old pokemon shirt that says "Pokemon: gotta catch 'em all" and has ash and pikachu on it (my nan got it for me from a show bag years ago-it's still to big for me).

I used to have like, 50 figurines, some books, 3 plushies and a bunch of other stuff.... hmmm I might buy a new pokemon plushie when i go into gametraders (or where ever I saw them) and buy one. Providing they aren't way over priced

dc_united

Years
  • Just found my 'Collectors Official Sticker Book'. Apparently, I could neither spell or catch many Pokemon when I was a wee lad...

Munch Dog

Growlithe!
    Years
  • I have a talking pikachu and I used to have a small opening pokeball thing that came with a pokemon key chain (I don't remember which one though) As obsessed as I was with Pokemon back then I was never much one for the merchandise.

Lostworld

cosmic castaway
    Years
  • Just found my 'Collectors Official Sticker Book'. Apparently, I could neither spell or catch many Pokemon when I was a wee lad...

I have one of them! My spelling was extremely bad too. In addition to that, I have various other Pokemon sticker books, a Pikachu clock that came from Japan, a big bucket of plushies both old school & new, the original 151 figurines that are 4cm high, so many cards I cannot count, a Pikachu ringbinder, a Groudon, Piplup & Chimchar keychain and various other things.

I will buy anything related to Pokemon, it's where all my money goes. D;

Back