• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Old pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aceback

Shadow
    Years
    I know there are lots of old pokemon in the game, but how do u get em? if u have to mix records with F/R L/G please tell me

Thanx:classic:

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
    Years
    ~*^*~~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~~*^*~

In Emerald, after beating the Elite 4, you can get access to an expanded Safari Zone that lets you have access to a bunch of GSC Pokemon: Sunkern, Mareep, Aipom, Spinarak, Hoothoot, Snubbull, Stantler, Gligar, Teddiursa, Ledyba, Pineco, Houndour, Miltank, Wooper, Marill, Remoraid, and Shuckle

If you complete the Hoenn Dex and go to Prof. Birch you can get one of the GSC Starters: Chikorita, Cyndaquil, or Totodile.

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
    Years

Well of course, where else would a Safari Zone extension be but IN the Safari Zone?

Kraka-chan

From the Kraka Club
    Years
    In R/S, you get the National 'dex when you trade with FR/LG (a program update like the berry program perhaps?). But you don't get the Nat 'dex numbers when you trade with Pokemon Coloseum.

In the Battle Frontier in Emerald, you can get Sudowodo and Smeargle.

Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2007
    I am still unsure.What about pokemon from G/S/C. I know you can get a few of these in the safari zone but what about the others. I am still unsure

Squeegee Beckenheim

SB - The Hunk (Since 2005)
    Years
    You can get a Sudowoodo, Smeargle, and Meowth from different places in the Battle Frontier, and you can get a Ditto from the Desert Underpass.

If you have anymore questions about this topic or any other, ask them in Simple Questions. The link to this overly helpful thread is in my sig, and in the group of stickies near the top of the R/S/E (GBA) thread listing.

CLOSED

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back