• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Old] Quick Trade Thread [READ FIRST POST]

Which pokemon do you prefer out of these two?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Green_Reaper

The Legend Killer
    Years
    Looking for : Shiny Ponyta & shiny Houndoom

Offering: UT Adament scyther with egg move vacuum wave & good iv's for spd. and atck, unobtainables like weedle and caterpie and nidorans...and i can breed almost any nature

PM me with offer or vm me

Last edited:
    Years
    Looking for:

- Any Pokémon with Gentle nature and Synchronize
    - Any Pokémon with Rash nature and Synchronize

Notes:

- Since Eevee can evolve into Espeon and Umbreon, I will also take Eevee if it Gentle or Rash.
    - If you have any dual-ability Pokémon capable of getting Synchronize, but has the other ability (e.g. Abra with Inner Focus), I'll also be willing to take that... as long as it's female and it's from the United States (because for some reason, Everstones are useless from Pokémon from foreign countries). For example, a female Abra with a Gentle nature will be fine, even if it has Inner Focus. By the way, I'll also take female Flareon, Vaporeon, Jolteon, Glaceon, and Leafeon with these natures as well.
    - I will also accept either a Ditto that is Gentle or Rash, as long as it's from the U.S.

Now, the Pokémon I'm offering:

Abra with Synchronize and the following natures:

- Adamant
    - Brave
    - Calm
    - Careful
    - Docile
    - Hasty
    - Impish
    - Jolly
    - Lax
    - Lonely
    - Mild
    - Modest
    - Naive
    - Naughty
    - Quiet
    - Relaxed
    - Sassy
    - Serious
    - Timid

So, yeah, that's pretty much everything except for the two I need, and a few neutral natures, which doesn't matter since I already have two with neutral ones.

Vidgamer4

Discord: vid#9964
    Years
    Looking for: UT impish pineco/forretress, and
    UT jolly teddiursa with the ability quick feet and close combat

Iquire (by PM/VM) for offers

AsaQuilava

Monstreaux
    Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2012
    If anyone should have an extra Poison Jab, Earthquake, or Fling TM lying around, I'd be most appreciative if they would contact me.

Last edited:

Green_Reaper

The Legend Killer
    Years
    Looking for : Shiny Ponyta & shiny Houndoom

Offering: UT Adament scyther with egg move vacuum wave & good iv's for spd. and atck, unobtainables like weedle and caterpie and nidorans.

NEW OFFERINGS: adament Beldum & Modest Eevee & adament Elekid with egg moves ice punch, cross chop , firepunch & thunderbolt

PM me with offer or vm me

in need of those two pokes so someone pm or vm me...their gifts to someone

XDLugia

Secrets R found in plain sight
    Years
    looking for:
    timid shaymin w/ hp fire or hp ice
    timid rotom
    adamant kingdra
    preferably, all with good ivs

I have some ev trained pokes to trade with them. I'm sure we can work something out.

Last edited:

Kendall

Fool of a Took
    Years
    Anybody have an event Regigigas I could borrow to catch the regis in platinum? I could trade something as promise to return it. Contact me via pm/vm, my friend code is in sig.

Ken

Honest

Hi!
    Years
    Can someone please help me trade my Pokemon from Pearl to my Platinum? I have only 1 DS. Please PM me if your willing. Thanks a bunch. : ]

Exploding Bunny

Dovahkiin
    Years
    • She Her
    • Seen Aug 17, 2023
    UPDATED LIST OF WANTED POKEMON

porygon
    dialga
    growlithe
    surskit
    zangoose
    huntail
    gorbeyss
    wormadon
    combee
    cherubi

i can get you most all of these as i dont care much about what i get in return

Anybody have an event Regigigas I could borrow to catch the regis in platinum? I could trade something as promise to return it. Contact me via pm/vm, my friend code is in sig.

Ken

i would like the same thing this guy says but let him get it first

Last edited:

ryno09

Kindom Hearts Fan!
    Years
    • Age 26
    • MN
    • Seen Feb 17, 2010
    Offering:any tm i have all.(maximum is 4 don't be too greedy or i won't like you)
    looking for:mostly legends and shinies and events

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back