• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Old] Quick Trade Thread [READ FIRST POST]

Which pokemon do you prefer out of these two?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kirkland

show me my silver lining
    Years

I'm looking for a shiny Meganium or any of the ones that
    comes before it. 8D I'll be willing to offer a shiny Lairon or
    Beldum for it. But the Mega has to be name-able.
    C;

salot

Gomu Gomu no Jet Pistol(K.O)
    Years
    i offer: chimchar lvl 1 male rash nature,squirtle lvl 1 female careful nature,charmander lvl 1 docile nature
    for: chikorita , ,totodile,mudkip.
    anyone with these pokemon that would like to trade for one of mine pm me(one for one trade) :D

Last edited:

Yuri C.

Char-Pup Trainer!
    Years
    Looking to just SEE Atceus

Hey ppl Im new to the forums and this is my first post. So yh im looking to just SEE so f anyone is up for a battle, your gonna win of course sense im just starting out, then commment me back yh my friend code is 1978 1426 4297 thanks everyone!

-:pink_wink::pink_giggle::pink_laugh::17::10::3::t183::t140::t150:

Moltres111

<- Serious business.
    Years
    For your information, data (not even seen data) is not added to your pokedex if you see a pokemon in a Wifi battle.

You'll have to make someone trade an Arceus back and forth with you..

Welcome to PC btw =)

Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2010
    Looking for: Lugia, Celebi, Deoxys, or Arceus (nature doesn't matter)
    Offering: Mewtwo, Registeel, Regirock, Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres, Phione. Other requests can be negotiated.

PM me

Years
    • Seen Nov 9, 2013
    Looking for a Ev and quick 100 level trainer.
    Offering 1 shiny or event pokemon for each trained pokemon
    VM me if you would like to help.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
    I need someone who will be willing to trade & trade back one or more of the following Pokemon: Mew, Jirachi, Manaphy, Phione, Togekiss.

Thanks in advance.

MurdaRisk

Ninja Assassin
    Years
    could someone please breed a impish skarmory with whirlwind and brave bird. Please see my thread to see what i have to offer. Thanks, much appreciated.

Xander247

Pokémon Trainer/Breeder
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Feb 11, 2010
    In need of an electivizer

Need an electivizer.

Got a nice electabuzz sitting in the PC waiting for it. Can offer Pkrs infected Pokemon, some other items, TMs etc, rare pokes, just name something and we'll see what we can sort out. Thanks.

Last edited:

BDT

On my way to be a MASTER
    Years
    2 Events wanted!

Oh Hi, Havent been on here for ageeees some of you may remember me and some may not ha!

I collect events that I want and I have been so busy I have missed 2 that I would really like and those are

The 10th Anniversary Mew
    OT:ススム
    Lv.5
    UT

and

Toys R Us Arceus
    OT: TRU
    Lv.100
    UT

As im away from home in Uni I don't have WiFi and thats why I havent been able to trade for ages bu im going home this weekend so I will be able to use the WiFi, I wont put what Pokemon I have have a few Movie events but must be cloned as I dont have spares but I do have spares of Shaymin GAME UK for trade. If you have any of those and will to trade please let me know and I shall get back on what I can offer you and btw I have no Shinys so please don't ask for them thanks

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back