• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Old] Quick Trade Thread [READ FIRST POST]

Which pokemon do you prefer out of these two?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lokiman42

Water Type > Dragon Type
    Years
    I need TM44 (Rest), TM06 (Toxic), and Leftovers. Can offer some starters, or just let me know what you're looking for. I'll be on for a little while so vm me.

Panfisha

BIGGLYPUFF?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2021
    Looking for: Lucky egg

Offering: Any of the fossil pokemon, politoed, absol, kingdra, shiny ninetales, and slowking. Also items such as fire, water, thunder, sun, and moon stones, mind plate, and heart scales.

pokemonfan2

ROAR....now flee from battle!
    Years
    im looking for the borderlands 360 gamecode you get from preordering it...if it hasnt been used im willing to offer ut good natured shiny pokemon for it. just pm me for details.

i posted here since im offering shiny pokemon for it...and since it is a fast trade.

Years
    Need a Growlithe

Hello

I need a Growlithe. Don't have much to offer but please help me. Doesn't have to be shiny or anything, just a normal Growlithe.

Dances with noone.
    Years
    NEED:tanaba jirachi Level 5, Weavile Tournament version or whatever Level 30 and Mew level 50 Tournament version or whatever (pm me if u have)
    GIveing: (PM ME XD)

PM me i can give u Earthquake lol do u have any event pokemons?

Last edited:
    Years
    Volt Tackle

Need a Pichu/Pikachu with Volt Tackle. Doesn't need to be event, any bred Pichu or Pikachu with the move will do. Thank you.

☆DiaIsDia☆

.:Cradle Shock:.
    Years
    Hey, does anyone happen to have a Clampearl? Could anyone breed me two if you have one or give me two? I have kinda but not really cruddy pokemon
    but I can give you Rare Candies or my Masterball.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back