• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Old] Quick Trade Thread [READ FIRST POST]

Which pokemon do you prefer out of these two?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaisuki

Purplicious.
    Years
    • Seen Sep 13, 2009
    UT Skorup/Drapion: Jolly Nature
    UT Umbreon/Eevee: Bold Nature
    UT Spiritomb: Careful Nature (Id like it if you breeded it to know Pain Split)
    UT Darkrai: Timid Nature
    UT Absol: Adamant Nature

If you had ANY of these could you clone one and I'd trade yous omething for it..

~Young Gutta~

~11 year pro~
    Years
    • Seen Jan 31, 2010
    Trading Shiny Buizel, Bronzor, Phanpy, looking for shiny chikorita. PM me if u want to trade.

Tayveon6607

Pal: Tayveon 3738-8368-8358
    Years
    Looking for a shiny EEVEE Mood and Gender do not matter

*edit I got the shiny EEVEE. It's gonna b a Espeon Yay!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
    Years
    Looking for:

~Female Farfetch'd

Offer:

Chimchar Lv.1 & male
    Egg Move: Blaze Kick, Encore

Batch breeding these. Will list natures in "My Trade Thread"...

Last edited:

tim4490

Timeus
    Years
    offering shiny T Rayquaza with mild nature, don't know how many ev's it has since I got it touched but a few berries can fix that if you wanna ev train it. Looking for any perfect IV pokemon, shinies or event pokemon. Most notably an event darkrai, a shiny lugia, or a perfect adamant rayquaza. PM with any offer. Also I am quite capable of ev training it myself if you have a good offer, so just ask. Thanks a lot

Last edited:

Dark Destiny

Your Destiny is in your hands
    Years
    Looking for: Stilling looking for TM EQ
    Offering: Breedable pokemon =] or Pm to work something out

Got ty

Last edited:

Geo_mani

Can't wait until spring!
    Years
    Εvents...

Hello!I know that a lot of people clone pokemon and have a lot of events so if you have any event you can have it coned,please clone and send one to me....I can give any starter you want...Please!If you want to trade please pm me!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 26, 2009
    Hey people I am new here so wanted to take the time out to say Hi first of all !!!!!
    Looking for: any event/legendary
    offering: Shiny (gold/yellow) geodude with Brave nature and somewhat of a clown, lv5 (just caught!!)
    Thanks again !

Geo_mani

Can't wait until spring!
    Years
    Need one NZ Jirachi,pm me to trade

i can give any starters you want and a japanese movie regigigas

jahz

<-- I made that XD
    Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2012
    shiny shaymin

i badly need a shiny shaymin pm me if you have 1!!!! i will offer alot

Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2009
    LF:
    EV'd Naive Infernape (physically based Mixnape set)~

Offering one EV'd Pokémon from the list (PM me for info on natures, ev spread and movesets):
    Breloom, Sceptile, Regice, Shiny Rayquaza, Ninetales, Suicune, Magnezone, Gengar, Mamoswine, Houndoom, Metagross, Jirachi, Starmie, Shiny Milotic, Fortress, Sharpedo, Alakazam, Absol, Lucario, Dugtrio, Shiny Minun, Tyranitar, Shiny Golduck, Salamence, Umbreon, Jolteon, Flygon, Blaziken, Raichu, Aerodactyl, Shuckle, Charizard, Espeon, Shiny Gallade, Shiny Electivire, Sandslash, Rhyperior, Scizor, Froslass, Shaymin, Swellow, Milotic, Shiny Glaceon, Darkrai, Weavile, Latios, Cressilia, Garchomp, Zapdos and Dragonite.

Ashitaka

Spirit of Snorlax
    Years
    I need a Thick Club (the Cubone/Marowak hold item). PM me with an offer (I have lots of breedable Pokemon, TMs, items and berries).

PokemonLeagueChamp

Traveling Hoenn once more.
    Years
    Seeking event Pokemon

I am looking for Shotokan Pichu, movie Arceus, and 10th Anniversary Pokes. Make an offer, and I'll try to work with it.

tim4490

Timeus
    Years
    offering shiny T Rayquaza with mild nature, don't know how many ev's it has since I got it touched but a few berries can fix that if you wanna ev train it. Looking for any perfect IV pokemon, shinies or event pokemon. Most notably an event darkrai, a shiny lugia, or a perfect adamant rayquaza. PM with any offer. Also I am quite capable of ev training it myself if you have a good offer, so just ask. Thanks a lot

This pokemon is still up for grabs.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back