• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Old] Quick Trade Thread [READ FIRST POST]

Which pokemon do you prefer out of these two?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Becki

Pc will never be the same.....
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Mar 24, 2018
    Okay so today here is what i need:
    im going to be looking for shiny (with good ivs) starters, i already have charmander that is decent so im mainly looking for a good nature and iv starters (execpt from gen 3...unless torchic)

pm me if you have any of these!

Nintengod

Elite Battler & Contest Master
    Years
    Primary Request

ho-oh, the 3 legendary dogs, zapdos, moltres, latias, groudon and rayquaza. Trade backs only so I complete my dex.

I'll pay you with an EVed mild mew(choice specs/scarf moveset, spatt/speed EVed) that works on PBR.

Side Request

Lets trade shinies for shinies! Offer your shinies in a PM and pick one of mine!

pm me

Lua

dharma bum
    Years
    want: arceus pokedex data! just his data!

will give : shiny mew lvl 100, shiny kingdra, shaymin, enigma berries, any non event legends..ANYTHING >.<

c'mon guys? :D *grovels* i need that pokemon!

Midnight Jog

Poké-Baller!
    Years
    Anyone trade me a Jirachi for a pokemon?

I need a Jirachi to complete my team, but I missed the event! So, I will trade a Pokemon for a Jirachi. What pokemon do you guys want?

SandHunter505

2nd leader of rocket league
    Years
    Lf- adamant or impish turtwig( could be the other evolutions as well)
    careful cradily
    relaxed, careful, or impish pineco or forretress

I have a lot of junk
    Vm me if your looking for something

Years
    • Seen Jun 20, 2010
    LF: Gamestop Jirachi
    OFFERING: Arceus lv 51, Charizard Lv 48, Rhyperior Lv 52, Roselia(shiny) Lv 50, Aggron Lv 73, Salamence Lv 50, And Groudon Lv 85

PM me please!

Years
    • Seen Jun 29, 2010
    Would anyone be so kind as to trade me a growlith?

So i just got SS, and recently growlith and arcanine have been a favorite pokemon of mine, so i want to start with a lv.1 growlith. Im just opening the box now, so the pokemon you get would be whichever one i catch first. but, if you want, ill trade you a better one from my platnium version after.

I REALLY want one. anyone who would be willing, i would greatly appreciate it.

pkman

master of masters
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 14, 2013
    looking for a regular shaymin

i Am offering a gamestop jirachi adament , gamestop pichu , shiny minum

shauwk

Years
    Cam someone please trade me 3 masterballs? A couple minutes after i chase the 3 legendary dogs away from the building i went into the grass and encountered raikou!!! Then a wjile later i encoutered entei in the same grass area! ;( i couldnt catch em

ArchsageX

The greatest sage.
    Years
    • Seen Sep 26, 2013
    I'm looking for a male Pikachu holding a Light Orb. I've got several UT shinies and other goodies I'd be willing to trade, PM me if interested.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back