• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Old] Quick Trade Thread [READ FIRST POST]

Which pokemon do you prefer out of these two?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

bsabbath585

Legit Pkmn Master Son
Years
  • Seen May 14, 2015
SHAYMIN WANTED UBER BAD

im really wanting a shaymin right now, ive got events and stuff, my other thread has all my pokes up for dibs just no one checks it

SilentWing

クロバット
Years
Looking to borrow/rent some EV items: Power Bracer especially!

If someone wants to kindly lend me their Power Bracer, that would be great! I'll gladly part with a TM15 or something as "rent" payment. I could also use a Power Anklet, too, but Power Bracer's what I'm after.

I'd need it for today; will give it back tomorrow (or later today)!

Thanks!

iRawr

Poli?
Years
  • Age 26
  • Uk
  • Seen Apr 5, 2010
If someone wants to kindly lend me their Power Bracer, that would be great! I'll gladly part with a TM15 or something as "rent" payment. I could also use a Power Anklet, too, but Power Bracer's what I'm after.

I'd need it for today; will give it back tomorrow (or later today)!

Thanks!

I can trade you them to keep if you like... :S

Red One

Retiring Trainer
Years
I need an Adamant Ditto for my HG play through. I don't have anything really that anyone would want so I'm basically looking for someone to part with a Ditto of theirs.

Esmas

General
Years
Looking for a Shiny Stone, Magmarizer and Electrizer. Offering any items, TMs, Balls, etc., Cyndaquil Lvl. 29 UT (leveled up in the Day-Care) or a Pikachu-coloured Pichu UT. Doesn't matter if you don't have one or two of the listed items, as long as I get one of them >__<

Trade done. Thanks Adrenalyn :)

Last edited:

Esmas

General
Years
Offering all EV-enhancing/power items. Looking for any shinies, events, rares, etc.

Just trying to get rid of everything before I restart >__<

~Michael

FC: 4051 5427 3536
Years
  • Seen Sep 12, 2010
if anybody has any of these pokemon, around 60 and above, pls pls pm me :)
Rhypherior

Gengar

Electrive

Magmortar

Magnezone

Years
  • Seen Apr 5, 2010
i need a couple of trade evolutions

i have 5 that need to be traded but i dont need them all at once

ShAdow_Jirachi

ThE DArk WiSh mAkeR
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 1, 2010
hey im looking for someone who wouldnt mind letting me borrow their TRU arceus so i can get the lv1 giratina/palkia/dialga.

once ive gotten them ill give you the arceus back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back