• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Old] Quick Trade Thread [READ FIRST POST]

Which pokemon do you prefer out of these two?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2013
    LF: TRU arceus
    OF: hall of Origin Arceus

I need the TRU arceus to Get a lvl 1 Palkia. If you want we can just trade back when I'm sone :)

ShAdow_Jirachi

ThE DArk WiSh mAkeR
    Years
    • Seen Aug 1, 2010
    LF: craniados(male) and nidoran(Female)...would like one of them rash or naughty please
    OF: extremespeed/DragonDance Dratini and MorningSun Growlithe

please pm/vm me

Last edited:

Raizen

Master Eevee Trainer
    Years
    • Seen May 4, 2010
    New Forum Trader / Breeder ^_^

Howdy ya'all ! Well for starters I've got quite a few Eevee I'd be willing to trade , they've all been bred with Curse and Wish. Currently making Tickle and Endure bred Eevee as well . Just name your nature and what else you're seeking and more than likely I'll have a match for ya ^_^!

At the moment I'm not looking for anything too big. Duskstones, Waterstones, and if someone would be willing to help me out with pokeblocks on one of my Feebas I'd be happy to compensate .

So don't be a stranger and pm whenever you wish =p.

Years
    Anyone have an UT Riolu , preferably renamed to 'Wolfy' for me?

I can offer a Teddiursa or VoltTackle Pikachu in return :)

I'm gonna go to bed in about 30 minutes, but don't let that put you off and just pm/vm if that is the case and you want to trade :)

Thanks in advance!

Years
    requesting: pikachu colored pichu
    offering: any of my pokemon

(I have no idea what EV or IV or anything is, I'm just a casual player. So, I don't have any pro pokemon or anything.. I have legendaries and whatnot though.)

Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2010
    I'm looking for someone to trade with so I can evolve my Haunter into Gengar. Any takers? It'd just be a quick one.

Y3k9

Pwnage trainer
    Years
    • Seen Nov 22, 2010
    ll trade my lv 100 raichu for a pokemon that is uberly ived.

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020
    Still looking for a PBR Pikachu. PM me with what you may want, offering lv. 1 Dratini that nobody picked up with Dragon Rush and ExtremeSpeed.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back