• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Old] Quick Trade Thread [READ FIRST POST]

Which pokemon do you prefer out of these two?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Robynne

Like a BOSS Trainer
Years
LF: Japanese Ditto
OF: Whatever wanted, if I have it. Legendaries, shinies, fossils, starters, TMs, items etc.
VM me/ PM me

Years
  • Seen Sep 17, 2010
Looking for TM Toxic, TM Flamethrower, TM Calm Mind and one Leftovers. Thank you. I can offer you all starters, Fake Tears+Wish Eevee almost all natures, Relaxed Mudkip, Naughty Bagon, Feebas.

Years
Looking for:

Jolly/Adamant Aerodactyl egg (i.e. you bred it with a jolly/adamant ditto/female aerodactyl holding everstone).
EVing/Movesetting

Offering:

My gratitude. A SoulSilver Togepi egg, if you really want. But I have little else of value.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen May 19, 2010
Looking for PokeRus to infect my pokes.

Offering; Don't have much since only just started but, random natured DD/IcePunch Totodile's.. Or specific items i can obtain.

xcellence

Pokemon Master
Years
Offering:
-Any of the total of 12 starters from every region. (Level 1)
-Level 1 Eevee's
-Level 100 Alakazam!
-Pokemon with Pokerus
-Spiritomb (Level 1)

LF: A Mew or Deoxys, but i know that is a big ask, so pm me if you wish to negotiate.

DjinnWarrior

Cyndamander
Years
  • Seen Dec 24, 2012
I can trade a shiny lv. 71 mew and ill trade for anything shiny my friend code (ss) is 3911 0051 9365

Years
  • Seen May 2, 2010
Could use some help. :[ Electivire

I've been searching all over for some help getting a Elekid/Electabuzz with the item I need to use to evolve it. I'd like a lower level one if possible. I've just started playing Heart Gold and I don't have Platinum or anything to trade one over myself. @.@ If anyone could help me out it would be greatly appreciated, but unfortunately I don't have much to offer that can't easily be caught anywhere in Heart Gold.

Heart Gold FC: 4812 9817 9429

Last edited:

yummoon

Looking For A Legit RedJirachi
Years
  • Seen Jan 17, 2017
Wanted:HG Kyogre,Shiny Tyranitar

Offering:
Mewtwo
Moltres
Evee
Pikachu that knows flail
Shiny Charizard (thats if you could clone it for your own copy :P)

Years
  • Seen Feb 18, 2013
Looking for any UT Male Shinies, will offer MULTIPLE good pokes for them, PM/VM me

Years
  • Seen Apr 7, 2011
Looking for a female mudskip with relaxed nature. Have lots of pokemon for offer including a ho-oh.

yummoon

Looking For A Legit RedJirachi
Years
  • Seen Jan 17, 2017
Wanted:HG Kyogre,Shiny Tyranitar

Offering:
Mewtwo
Moltres
Evee
Pikachu that knows flail
Shiny Charizard (thats if you could clone it for your own copy :P)
Pm me if you have the pokemon i want

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back