• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Old] Quick Trade Thread [READ FIRST POST]

Which pokemon do you prefer out of these two?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
Years
Looking for: Rotom, Ralts, Torchic and Mudkip, and Mawile.

Offering: Piplup, Turtwig, Chimchar, Treecko, Bulbasuar, Hippopotas, Squirtle, Bagon, Riolu. Ask if you're looking for something else.

polkop

LSHMSFOAIDMT
Years
I'm looking for Calm/Bold Blissey with Seismic Toss.
Vm me if you have one, I can offer many EV'd pokemon with good IV.
:)

Melon

シエラ !✿
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 25, 2010
Requesting:
UT shiny mareep/flaaffy/ampharos that can be nicknamed (with a beneficial nature)

Offering:
Multiple things

PM me please for more details.

BahamutH

And iN hoPes oNce aGaiN
Years
LF: a celebi no matter nature nor where from as long as it's legal, can offer many shinies and some rare pokes and ev'd ones...

Volroc

The Unpredictability Trainer
Years
  • Seen Jul 20, 2015
lookin for random Eggs, my Platinum friend code is below

NO BAD EGGS

im only wantin eggs i can hatch, they can be completely random, but no more than 1of each species.

offerin: well im just offerin random fillers lol

PM if you wanna get rid of your eggs!

0m3GA ARS3NAL

Im comin' home...
Years
LF Heart Gold Kyogre

I only need it long enough to get the Rayquaza...
I'd be willing to do the same for you, let ya use Groudon to get Rayquaza in Heart Gold.

ALSO

I wouldn't mind TRADING Groudon for that Kyogre, so long as it is untouched.

(I loled, just got Groudon, used 3 attacks, got it in 2 Heavy Balls)

Years
  • Seen Jun 9, 2010
Offering: Haunte
Wanting: Haunter

If i give you my haunter, You can get the evolution.
If i get your haunter, When it hatches and i have it will evolve to the evolution .

I forgot the name of the evolution but you can (i think) only get it by getting a haunter from a trade then it'll evolve, This way we can both get the evolution.

My friend code is 2140-1424-1485 , PM me if you want the offer with your friend code, If i already have a offer i'll ignore the rest.
Also PM me how this exactly works xD

Years
  • Seen Mar 9, 2014
im looking for an Exp Share as im very early on in the game and want to train all pokemon up
i dont have much due to me only being at the 3rd gym

Years
LF vulpix, growlithe, mudkip, squirtle, torchic and chikorita
OF charmander, bulbasaur, feebas, totodile, piplup, chimchar, turtwig, absol, treecko, cyndaquil etc.

Last edited:

Kazbat028

The Only Guy With a Girlfriend
Years
  • Seen Sep 5, 2011
LF: Starters, people, starters! I don't want any from Sinnoh or Hoenn but I do want: Bulbasaur, Charmander, Cyndaquil, Totodile, Chiqourita ( or whatever ). If they're female, no strings attached. If they're male, I BETTER GET A DITTO TOO. Btw, I'm also looking for ditto. DITTO DITTO DITTO. Any event pokes.

Of: Well I have a Porygon-Z with 31 special attack and speed IV's AND it's UT. lvl 100 shiny ev trained leafeon. 72 ev trained empoleon. Perfect IV'd starly UT (legit!). Any UT lvl. 1 spiritomb.

PM me and we'll negotiate.

Years
  • Seen Oct 30, 2013
Looking for Pokerus !!!?

Anybody has a Pokerus infected Pokemon??? I need to infect my Pokemons then I can give it back..

PM me or post here, thanks..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back