• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Old] Quick Trade Thread [READ FIRST POST]

Which pokemon do you prefer out of these two?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • i already posted this, but can someone please quick trade me their toysrus event regigigas, reward any starter but chikorita or any pokemon catchable in platinum not legendaries note the pokemon will hold a masterball for you to keep, my friend code is in my sig, you can also keep the pokemon but must trade an uncared pokemon for your regigigas back.

Panfisha

BIGGLYPUFF?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2021
    Looking for: modest/bashful/quirky/timid Porygon-z with adaptability
    Offering: Shiny eevee, shiny zangoose, shiny girafarig

gabecounts112594

Gabe Counts
    Years
  • Anyone have a Starter?

Requesting: Chikorita, Level 5 [If possible, nicknamed PKMN Leaf]
    Offering: Tyrogue, Level 5 [Lax Nature]

If anyone has one, PM me, and I'll give you my FC.

Esmas

General
    Years
  • Looking for ANY shiny starters (Kanto, Johto, Hoenn and Sinnoh). Offering any legendaries, shiny Kingler, shiny Dialga, shiny Ho-Oh, etc. If there's else you want, feel free to ask.

PM or VM, please!

Years
  • Looking for one of the following eggs. Preferably the first one:

Lotad
    Mudkip

Offering:

Could I have it for free please? If you're really wanting something, ask when you send me the pm saying you can give me the egg (will be tomorrow when I reply, as it's late and I cba to stay awake)

Melon

シエラ !✿
    Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2010
    I desperately need an UT shiny mareep/flaaffy/ampharos that can be nicknamed (with a beneficial nature)

I have multiple things to offer just PM me please for more details.

pkman

master of masters
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 14, 2013
    Looking for a shiny larvitar adamant or relaxed nature
    Pm or vm

amberfunk

Almost master trainer
    Years
    • Seen May 15, 2014
    Looking for a shiny female eevee(under level 10) or low leveled shiny female umbreon(under level 25). I want it to be named Sapphire (just the way I spelled it).

Offering anything from my thread.

dizzyKitty

The Confuzzled Coding Cat
    Years
  • I'm looking for items and a TM, and those are:
    Damp Rock, Focus Sash, and Swords Dance

I have an extra quick claw I can offer, and I also have ALL the starter Pokemon (from Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, and Sinnoh) and a porygon. I honestly don't care what Poke(s) these items are traded with. Even a rattata would be fine, I just need the items. :3

PM me for details and friend codes. Thanks!

0m3GA ARS3NAL

Im comin' home...
    Years
  • Looking for a Shiny Celebi, that can be Nicknamed

Offering a Flawless Shiny Rotom (I think IV'd by someone named Luis (Special Atk and Speed are EV'd)
    Knows Signal Bean, Shadow Ball, and Thunderbolt. (One blank spot for you to transform Rotom if you please.)

happyshrimp

"PokeSav"ior
    Years
    • Seen Jun 18, 2010
    LF: Electrilizer to evolve my Electabuzz

OF: Whatever you may want for it, just please PM me if you have one you are willing to trade so we can work something out

Please!

ry91

That's what she said!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2012
    looking for a tangela with ancient power, adamant/modest ditto and a lotad!

offerin lv 1 phione, lv 1 zubat with bravebird, lv1 sneasel with fakeout, lv 1 shuckle, lv 1 porygon, lv1 charamder squirtle bulbysaur, and a lv 41 eevee or lv 1 eevee! pm vm me!!!!

yomamathecableguy

Has a lot of projects going on
    Years
  • Hey everyone! I'm looking for quite a few things, as I'm currently stocking up for my HUGE trade thread that will be opening soon. First of all, what I'm offering. I will get you any breedable Pokemon as a Shiny at level 1 for you in return for anything listed below. In some cases, I may do 2 or 3. I use a technique called RNG'ing, and it's completely legit. When you request a Pokemon, MAKE SURE that it can be hatched from an egg. These are all I'm trading at the moment, and I can have it ready for you within an hour at max. If you'd like it to have egg moves, (i.e. a Morning Sun Growlithe) you will have to provide the father, which will be returned back to you. Now, these are what I'm looking for:

~Most Events - I'm trying to stock up majorly on these
    ~IV'ed Pokemon - I need MANY of these. I'm not too skilled with IV breeding and manipulating, so I'm willing to trade for them. They are required to have favorable natures.
    ~EV'ed Pokemon - Pokemon that have favorable natures and are EV'ed in the desirable stat.
    ~Legendary Pokemon - I'm stocking up on most legendary Pokemon, just to provide options. i.e. I'd like to have almost every nature available for every legendary
    ~Other Shinies - Why not do a simple shiny-shiny trade? I'll accept any chained Shiny Pokemon, or even trained ones. I'm ESPECIALLY interested in Shiny Legendaries - I would pay up to 6 of these freshly hatched shinies for just 1 of those.

If you think you have something else I may find valuable, go ahead and let me know. I want to offer EVERYTHING in my shop - help me out, and I will easily get you any Shiny you desire. I could potentially get a couple dozen for you in one day - you just need to have what I need. :P

So yeah, if you have any of that or anything else I may find interesting, PLEASE VM me and I'll make you an offer as soon as I read the VM. I'm about to go to sleep, as it's 4AM where I live, but I will reply with an amount of freshly hatched shinies I'd be willing to trade for everything you list. :)

Years
    • Seen May 24, 2010
    Looking for lots

LF: Leafeon, Glaceon, Omanyte, Kabuto, Gliscor, Weavile, Mantine, Mudkip, Poochyena, Probopass, Sharpedo, Delcatty, and Wailord.

OF: Don't have shinies or EV'd pokemon but do have quite a few pokemon to offer. Will breed for natures if necessary. PM/VM me to let me know what you want.

Soulsilver Friend Code
    0002 6452 3771

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
  • I'm looking for someone who can hit me up with one of these...

Tentacruel @ Life Orb
    Trait: Clear Body
    Nature: Lonely
    EVs: 252 Atk / 176 Spe / 80 SpA
    - Swords Dance
    - Waterfall
    - Poison Jab
    - Hydro Pump

Willing to give an almost flawless Shiny EV'd Umbreon for this.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back